.. and I love the convinience store twist
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Finish it there and then.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

hell yeah... im wondering what the hell they are goignt ot do with the next 20 hours... most plot threads are getting close to being wrapped up
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what you think!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
When Jack came out of the mini-mart, didnt it look like the mag-well on the Sig was empty?  There was sun shining on the gun, but where the base plate for the mag was, there wasnt a reflection.  Or maybe my eyes are playing tricks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#6]
There was an interview with Kiefer in Playboy in which he said, "24 is like Dynasty on crack." I was too young for Dynasty, but damn this show is over-the-top sometimes. How about, instead of putting the sheriff in the cooler, you enlist his help? No, too easy.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show. But sometimes it's too much of a ride...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There was an interview with Kiefer in Playboy in which he said, "24 is like Dynasty on crack." I was too young for Dynasty, but damn this show is over-the-top sometimes. How about, instead of putting the sheriff in the cooler, you enlist his help? No, too easy.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show. But sometimes it's too much of a ride...

The cop would fast-forward in his mind, trying to explain that the armed robber got away because "...he said he was a secret agent -no really!"
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#8]
That show really makes you love arabs!

Or am I not allowed to say that?!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hell yeah... im wondering what the hell they are goignt ot do with the next 20 hours... most plot threads are getting close to being wrapped up

the kidnapping of SecDef is just some sort of distraction for a bigger attack...the terrorists have hinted about it several times.

On a side note I love that 24 is actually making the terrorists Islamic fascists and not some off the wall PC neo-nazi group
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone else thinking that the SecDef's daughter is a mole?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

hmm thats possible..

i havent decided yet wether that black bitch is a mole or just using any means nessecary to get ahead
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I also noticed the empty magwell.
Why did the Sec Def toss the pistol away when he picked up the AK?
Why not give it to his daughter?
Has anyone else noticed no one says "good-bye" when they end a phone
converation. They just hang up or dramatically snap their cell phone closed.
Not one person in the first four episodes has said "good-bye". Not a single one.
Not even one. Zero. None. Nooooo-body.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hmm thats possible..

i havent decided yet wether that black bitch is a mole or just using any means nessecary to get ahead

Don't know about her, but think about this:  Who knew that the SecDef was meeting with his son?
Jack, the SecDef and...the daughter.
Of course, there is always the possibility that the SecDef is in on this and it's all a setup to clear him from the REAL mission, but that might be a bit too far out for even 24.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Sneaky, ambitious Black Woman 2 replaced sneaky, ambitioous Black Woman 1.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
When Jack came out of the mini-mart, didnt it look like the mag-well on the Sig was empty?  

I thought it was empty when they showed it sitting on the seat of the Lexus when he got pulled-over at the end.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sneaky, ambitious Black Woman 2 replaced sneaky, ambitioous Black Woman 1.

I wonder how shee is going to die?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:48:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Don't know about her, but think about this:  Who knew that the SecDef was meeting with his son?
Of course, there is always the possibility that the SecDef is in on this and it's all a setup to clear him from the REAL mission, but that might be a bit too far out for even 24.

or the leftist running the protest intentionally recruited the son to get his father to go see him...

hmmm what time was that protest scheduled for again?.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hmm thats possible..

and the sec-defs' son...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#20]
And there is another mole thread going on too: someone told the bad guys about the programmer going to CTU.

Which leads to another thing: I'm dying to see this "arabic computer code" the kid got so worked up about. If this "virus" is infecting the internet as he suspects, that must be some ingenious "arabic computer code" to infect all the American-designed hardware and software out there.

Hey, at least Chloe dropped about 30 lbs.!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, she dropped 30 lbs...and now she has no tits!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:42:21 AM EDT
[#22]
The Arab teenager is the weak link on the bad guy's side.

Do you think that in a future episode Jack's butt will be in a crack and the kid will save him, sacrificing himself, to show that not all muslims are murdering thugs (just the True Believers) ?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:24:55 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The Arab teenager is the weak link on the bad guy's side.

Do you think that in a future episode Jack's butt will be in a crack and the kid will save him, sacrificing himself, to show that not all muslims are murdering thugs (just the True Believers) ?

I am surprised that he did not kill his mother.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:38:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, I was waiting for him to pop dear old Mom after that stunt.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:36:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Yeah, I was waiting for him to pop dear old Mom after that stunt.

Kharn

Too predictable.  They wanted you to think he might pop mom.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:30:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:41:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Post from xxTAPxx -

and the sec-defs' son...

Man alive, hasn't the past thirty minutes of that fellow's life been sheer misery??!!

Sensory deprivation torture!

Tell me, for I must have been distracted, what did Driscoll do or say to get that black fellow to start such torture of the Sec-Def's son?

He was against it before!

Did she put her order 'in writing', or something, as he demanded?

Eric The(Inquisitive)Hun

No, Driscoll wanted him to inject him with some shit that would make "every nerve in your body feel like it was on fire"  but the black guy wouldnt do it so she settled for sensory deprivation.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Notice how the sec defense racked the bolt of the AK even though it was just used and he knew it was loaded? I just keep telling myself that he was doing a press check, doing a press check, doing a press check . . . but I couldn't convince myself.

Now the boy, who has spent 4 of his formative years in the USA, doesn't seem to be the suicide bomber type his parents want him to be. I'm sure all of us, as well as the boy knew the implications of the girl going missing. Now the mom is at the door while the girl is still in the hallway, what to do, kill her too?

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:55:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Notice how the sec defense racked the bolt of the AK even though it was just used and he knew it was loaded? I just keep telling myself that he was doing a press check, doing a press check, doing a press check . . . but I couldn't convince myself.

I get REALLY annoyed at this crap - it is a Hollywood way of making things seem "serious" by always having people rack the slide/bolt back on weapons.  And yet, MOST people/police/security guards/etc. would ALREADY have a round in the chamber - grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:04:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Two things...

someone told the bad guys about the programmer going to CTU.

His phone conversation was listened in on by the bad guy.

It looked to me that he didn't actually rack the bolt but just opened it enough to see if there was at least a round chambered.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top