Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 4:08:52 PM EDT
Talk about crap.  Just started on the SuperStation and I've watched 10 minutes and have to turn it.  It's just brutal.  It's so unrealistic it's hard to watch.

Thankfully, more film makers are going through great lengths these days to strive for realism.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
You obviously have never seen any of the Bronson Deathwish movies or the Trinity westerns.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Chuck Norris made many bad movies
Delta Force
Invasion USA

Did he ever make a good one ???
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris made many bad movies
Delta Force
Invasion USA

Did he ever make a good one ???

Walker Texas Ranger?  Wait, did I just say that?  Holy shit, I am losing my mind!

Must seek help!

edited to add:  I actually enjoyed the old Chucky Norris karate/military movies.  I used to watch them as a kid, but it has been years since I have seen anything by him.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
As my buddy once said of Chuck Norris Movies:
Lots and lots of action, but NO excitement.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually thought the first hour or so of Delta Force was pretty good. After that, it really went into the crapper.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Delta Force was good up to the point they kill the US Navy Diver.

CRC
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude - you don't know bad.  At least you've heard of Chuck Norris, and Missing in Action did have a kind of following.  I'm speding some time in Taiwan right now.   There are a few English-language "Hollywood" movie channels, including a locally-programmed version of HBO.  I never knew there were so many bad "B" and "C" grade movies made in Hollywood.  Stuff I've never heard of and actors I've never seen - and I'm a pretty big movie buff.

I guess movies are simliar to manufactured products - all the good ones make it in the US, and all the bad ones are dumped on developing markets...

- Snacko
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#8]
It seems movie-goers had an infatuation with lone wolf hero types in the 80's. We had Norris as "Bradock". We had Stallone as "Rambo". Plus, there was a bunch of others.

At least for the past few years, most war movies have at least involved a team of people, instead of the one man wrecking crew crap.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Talk about bad, I guess you've never seen Lone Wolf McCade then. Kind of the pattern for the Walker character. A truly a bad movie.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#10]
"bad" is too good a word for those movies.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I dont even try to watch it, I know better.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#12]
My mom had a boy friend back in the 80-'s that thought C.N. was a god! I puke just about everytime I see Mr. Norris. I'll give him credit were credit is due but I HATE his movies!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top