Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 3:36:30 PM EDT
Hello one and all,

Need some help please - - -

The Fifth Third web-site lists bank locations in the following states: OH, KY, Indiana, Mich, Illinios, Tenn, West Virginia, and Florida.

Here in Ohio it appears all locations are posted "No Guns".

Are their locations in these other states posted "No Guns" too ? ? ?

Thanks for your reply . . . .

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I always say, "No guns? No business."
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks AR,

But I need to know if Fifth Third Bank is posted in YOUR state -- want to "prove" to someone at work that 5/3 does not ban in all the states listed . . . .

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
In Ohio, I have a picture of an CSI evidence tech dusting around the posted sign that was robbed and some innocents were killed in the one sideded gunbattle by the robbers.

That said, I carry everywhere in Ohio I am not subjected to search or a metal detector. My Grandfather goes to 5/3rd every week and I need to assist him inside......

I can post the photo if you want.

I asked the management about that and was told that they didn't want guns in their banks. I asked about criminals too? She told me they didn't want anybody to bring guns in the bank. So I asked if the signs really worked? She told me they did. So I told her that we should post signs everywhere and that will stop crime. She told me not to be stupid. I told her that I'm not the one being stupid. It would seem that criminals pay attention to signs, and if the signs worked so well..... Maybe only law abiding citizens pay attention to the signs...... Who knew????

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#4]
NOT posted in michigan. I will change banks if they do post.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks AR,

But I need to know if Fifth Third Bank is posted in YOUR state -- want to "prove" to someone at work that 5/3 does not ban in all the states listed . . . .

Sorry Bill, I've never even heard of that bank.
Can't help you there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top