Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 11:36:12 AM EDT
Today I went to the range with CajunMojo. We were planning to shoot our AR's, do a little bump firing, and just have some fun. Local range is an indoor place, not too bad but kinda high on prices. Anyways, when we got there we found out the rifle range was closed. Disappointed, we were still determined to shoot something. CajunMojo remembered that this range rents FA guns, and said something about shooting their MP5. I love shooting MP5's so I said hell yeah lets do it. Shot down again. MP5's are out of service for repairs.

They DID have a 9mm Uzi that was available, so we talked it over and decided to split the costs 50/50 and we rented the Uzi and got 300 rounds of 9mm. CajunMojo happened to have a few Osama targets in his car so we had a little fun poking holes in OBL. This was CajunMojo's introduction to firing FA weapons, and had I known we were going to be doing this, I would have had my camera at the range. As it turned out, since I didn't have it with me he suggested I take pictures of the targets and post them here for you guys. So, without any more delays here you go.

pics removed

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, we don't want to see pictures of your shot up targets.  

We want to see pictures of the freaking guns!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Would be nice, but didn't have a camera at the range. We're planning to go shoot again in a week or two, I will be sure to bring the camera along next time.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1 [shakes head]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 [shakes head]

Here, not the Uzi but perhaps it will feed you for a little while. This is what was originally going to be shot, had the rifle range been open.

edit: pics removed
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:44:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No kidding.  That's like bragging about the hot lady you bagged and posting pics of the used condom.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding.  That's like bragging about the hot lady you bagged and posting pics of the used condom.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got any naked pictures of your wife?
Wanna buy some?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
...That's like bragging about the hot lady you bagged and posting pics of the used condom.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#12]
stil tryin to get the shit eating grin off of my face, i like that full auto shit. the uzi we shot wasn't picture worthy anyway. But it shot nicely. Now i wanna go shoot my AR dammit.

This a tough crowd eh zack. LOL
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
stil tryin to get the shit eating grin off of my face, i like that full auto shit. the uzi we shot wasn't picture worthy anyway. But it shot nicely. Now i wanna go shoot my AR dammit.

This a tough crowd eh zack. LOL

They'll get over it. Was fun, they don't have to like it. We had a hell of a time, that's what matters.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#14]
ya, phuckem! we gotta head back there when i have some spare cash and they have their MP5 fixed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
ya, phuckem! we gotta head back there when i have some spare cash and they have their MP5 fixed.

Heh, my girlfriend just said "I don't know how you managed to get out of bed and go shooting, you sounded really really bad on the phone. Medicine doesn't usually work like that for me"

I responded "going shooting IS my medicine.."

Edit: She also wanted me to mention that you guys are a bunch of perverts. *shrug*

I don't necessarily agree with that, seems like business as usual around here to me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#16]
It is so appropriate to be shooting Osama with an Israeli designed gun.  If only you had dipped the bullets in pig's blood first . . .
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It is so appropriate to be shooting Osama with an Israeli designed gun.  If only you had dipped the bullets in pig's blood first . . .

OMG look! the first constructive reply to the thread! Wish I had a cookie or something to give you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Well here's a pic of my gun to calm the crowds.... even though it didn't poke any holes in Osama today

and one of the best things about renting the class 3 was not having to come home and clean the rifle.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#19]
We need full-auto goodness!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#20]
There are pics here, just not the pics u wanna see, lol, picky bastards.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Where in La?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Lafayette
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#24]
ok, now i gotta take out my camera, i got some used condom pics i gotta show u
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top