the handicapped
small children
domestic pets (LEO exempt)
low flying birds
people wearing sunglasses since you couldn't tell they were making eye contact
people in other cars at intersections, they are in control of a deadly weapon
people a shade darker than an albino
your shadow

Also if you have ever planned on moving to Wyoming as to ensure that no one will ever come close enough to speak to you...

Anyone else?

EPOCH

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#1]
was only a matter of time, awesome
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:18:57 AM EDT
[#3]
trolling trolling trolling

nov 2004

txl
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

nov 2004

txl

oh no, he hasnt wasted his entire life on ARFCOM, he must be a troll!!!!111
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

nov 2004

txl

that's funny... at least be creative with your insults.  It would make for a better thread!

Example:
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#7]
.... I'm going to start beating you with a couple rolled-up copies of Guns and Ammo. Let me know if anything rattles in your skull in the meantime.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
.... I'm going to start beating you with a couple rolled-up copies of Guns and Ammo. Let me know if anything rattles in your skull in the meantime.

much better!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:25:25 AM EDT
[#9]
7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm. More specifically creating topics meant to disrupt the site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or disrupt the ability for the site to function normally.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#10]
7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm. More specifically creating topics meant to disrupt the site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or disrupt the ability for the site to function normally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top