Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/10/2005 8:11:29 AM EDT
From NewsMax:

Farrakhan: Democracy is 'Rule of the Devil'

Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan has told his followers that President Bush's efforts to bring democracy to the Middle East represent "the rule of the devil."

"What is going on in the world is a battle between 'theocracy' and 'democracy,'" Farrakhan said, in a transcript of a December speech in Newark, NJ posted last week to the NOI web site.

"The enemy is plotting, through democracy, to make the whole world submit to so-called democratic values," he claimed, "so that the demons of the West can rule all the darker peoples of the world under 'demo cracy.'”

"'Democracy' is 'the rule of the people,'" the NOI leader explained. "But what kind of people? It’s the very opposite of theocracy. It’s the rule of a devil."

Farrakhan said ill-conceived attempts to foist democracy on Middle Eastern peoples explain why the insurgency in Iraq has proved so resilient.

"That’s why when you see Muslims in Iraq fire a rocket and it destroys an American tank, they cry out, 'Allah-u-Akbar! God is great!'" he told the Newark crowd.

"I do not mind accepting the rulership of intelligent White people if they’re intelligent enough to rule," Farrakhan said. "But this madness that’s going on in Washington, I cannot let that rule me. I cannot let that determine the future of a people who are hungering to breathe free."

Yeah.....

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:12:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Why hasn't he died yet?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#2]
"The Klan with a Tan"

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Who?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:14:35 AM EDT
[#4]
"We're hungering to breathe free, so please bring back the opressive governing style of Saddam."

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"The Klan with a Tan"

+2
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Klan with a tan... that is wrong on so many levels, but still amusing.

As for ravings of the fascist raghead... Pppppppppllllllbbbbbbtttttt!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why hasn't he died yet?

Because it's illegal to shoot some people....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:16:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Klan with a tan... that is wrong on so many levels, but still amusing.

As for ravings of the fascist raghead... Pppppppppllllllbbbbbbtttttt!

Dude, go hang around the Nation of Islam sometime, then get back to me on whether it's an accurate description or not!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#9]
...should be enough to indite him as a terrorist, no?

-LS
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:18:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
...should be enough to indite him as a terrorist, no?

Or indict him even.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Theocracy is derived from the two Greek words Qeo/j(Theos) meaning "God" and kra/tein (cratein) meaning "to rule." Theocracy is the civil rule of God, or the belief in government by divine guidance.

Ever wonder who's going to help the terrorists
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why hasn't he died yet?

Because it's illegal to shoot some people....

[sigh]  yeah....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Y'all gotta remember, this is the same nutball that believes that black aliens are going to come rule the Earth in their giant Space Wheels, and that white people are the result of an ancient genetic experiment gone wrong.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"The Klan with a Tan"

+2

+3.  That has made my day so far.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#15]
If louie f. dropped dead,he would only be missed by a group of people we would all be better off without
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:26:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Y'all gotta remember, this is the same nutball that believes that black aliens are going to come rule the Earth in their giant Space Wheels, and that white people are the result of an ancient genetic experiment gone wrong.

You've been listening to Loretta X on Rush's show, haven't you?

Remember, the mother ship is coming!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#17]

The Klan with a Tan

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw, I heard this stuff independent of Rush, years ago.  Farrakhan's insanity is widespread knowledge, ignored only by the mainstream press.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#19]
the united states is a republic not a democracy. i too believe democracy is the devil.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#20]
+1
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#22]
What do you mean, "again?"  Still at it is more like it.  NOI has done some good stuff, but this screwball "mothership" shit is just that, shit.  Ops
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw, I heard this stuff independent of Rush, years ago.  Farrakhan's insanity is widespread knowledge, ignored only by the mainstream press.

Well, you haven't heard gut-wrenchingly funny talk radio until you've heard that ditz call Rush and go on and on about the Mothership. He just shuts up and lets her rant for twenty minutes. It's better than ANYTHING Phil Henry could possibly dream up!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:40:42 AM EDT
[#24]
"Loretta X"..........you gotta be shittin me.
NOI is a fucktard magnet.We will know where to toss the HE when TEOTWAWKI happens.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

It's either Loretta or Lorena. Whatever...

This is decidedely a no-shitter. Every possible stereotype you can think of is condensed in that idiot!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"The Klan with a Tan"

+2

+4
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#27]
That is wrong in so many levels I don't even k now where to start with...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#28]
A republic is a representative democracy.  We vote on issues through elected representatives.

Farrakhan is a lunatic.  The only reason the press has not called him what he really is, is that they are little cowards afraid of being labeled racists.

They put politically correct ahead of morally right.

The only thing saving the world from Farrakhan is that he will eventually die.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Here! Have a laugh: Explanation of the Mothership

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Klan with a Tan is now officially part of my vocabulary! Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
A republic is a representative democracy.  We vote on issues through elected representatives.

Farrakhan is a lunatic.  The only reason the press has not called him what he really is, is that they are little cowards afraid of being labeled racists.

They put politically correct ahead of morally right.

The only thing saving the world from Farrakhan is that he will eventually die.

Samo-samo for Jesse Jackson.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Klan with a Tan is now officially part of my vocabulary! Thanks!

yup
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"The Klan with a Tan"

+2

+4

+5

That's just too f'n funny!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#34]
I like him better as a calypso singer  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#35]
If Farrakahn was an X, and he married Loretta X, then I guess their offspring would be Dos Equis............F(x)+L(x)=2x...........that has the makings of a truly F-ed up polynomial equation
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
"Clan With a Tan" is distasteful.  I'm sure Juan, Ed, and Ed Sr. could offer a few euphemisms that correlate with the offensiveness of your title.

Could they.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#38]

"The Klan with a Tan"

Nice knowin you, Zaphod!!!

I'll save a seat for you over at pre-ban.

BTW, they don't care what happend to you here

I'll get the barbie fired up in Laredo for ya too, in case you have to "bug out"
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

"The Klan with a Tan"

Nice knowin you, Zaphod!!!

I'll save a seat for you over at pre-ban.

BTW, they don't care what happend to you here

I'll get the barbie fired up in Laredo for ya too, in case you have to "bug out"

I'm on the way back to that hole tomorrow. The only redeeming grace so far is the latin mamacitas south of la frontera.

Other than that, I'm not going anywhere.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Louie F. is more racist than anybody I have ever heard of. That title fits him perfectly. Either he has been low-key lately or I just haven't been paying attention.

Anybody ever driven near the airport in Memphis, TN? Louie has several "followers" that wear their little suits and bowties that sell their little propaganda papers to motorists sitting at red lights. However they will only approach the cars of minorities. I've seen them many times with bags of oranges, either for sale or donation to others that believe in their little cause.

Fu*k Farrakhan!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I notice there is no original link, and Google isnt finding this story anywhere.

While I dont like Farrakhan, its for totally different reasons than are listed in this thread or normally spoken. And we all know Newsmax is as Fair and Balanced as CNN. They are agenda driven.  

I watched the Million Man March, from beginning to end, heard every word he said, from beginning to end, and when it was over, turned to mainstream media. The had him saying everything under the sun but what he really said.

Dont be a bandwagon sheep.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Why don't they just adopt a highway and pick up litter like the regular KKK?

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050110/us_nm/court_klan_dc_3
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:19:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:19:25 PM EDT
[#44]
"The Klan with a Tan "

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#45]
I said it before & I will say it again.
Some day the shit is really going to hit the fan in the USA. Be prepared!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

He's a Scientologist? And all this time I thought he was Islamic.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Nice Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
NOI is a fucktard magnet.We will know where to toss the HE when TEOTWAWKI happens.

Expect the NOI "faithful" to be prepared - probably more so than the average ARFCOM CRT warrior.

I worked with one for a few years. The "Fruit of Islam" (guards for LF) actually take SHTF to a level close to the mormons. IIRC, several Black Panther types and hangers on were affiliated in the earlier years. He also preaches preparedness to "assume the rightful place" when we (the caucasian) let things get out of hand.

BTW - the gentleman I worked with, while very well read and spoken, was terminated for cause  reached a mutually agreeable end-of-service agreement with the City, concerning a "misunderstanding" in his original application for emplyment.

Seems the name he was hired under was different than the name he'd been convicted under several years earlier (8-10), and while he listed his non - NOI (christian) name, the City never backgrounded that one - just the current one, which came back "no record on file".

When the application asked "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" he left it blank.

The Board overlooked it, and hired him.

He insisted it wasn't lying, per se. The City argued that omission with knowledge constitutes fraud.

He left, no charges were pressed, the Board / City admitted no fault.

A very well spoken gentleman, and very determined in his beliefs. I wouldn't want to go up against him.

ETA:The "KWAT" term, while inflammatory,  isn't far off...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Well one day he will get his wish to meet arafat,in hell that is.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top