Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 6:18:10 AM EDT
i am building an ar15 m4 style. i already have a lower reciver. but there are so many parts kits out there. model 1, m&a parts. etc do you have any advice on who would be the best supplier? i am building an m4 style ar. thanks any info would be greatly appreciated!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
best?=bushmaster

good stuff?= Rock River Arms, dpms

Still good stuff but might not be the prettiest?= Model 1 Sales/M&A parts(I think its the same place)
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i am building an ar15 m4 style. i already have a lower reciver. but there are so many parts kits out there. model 1, m&a parts. etc do you have any advice on who would be the best supplier? i am building an m4 style ar. thanks any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Might try reading around on the ar-15 section of the boards.

www.ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top