Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 12:15:14 AM EDT
Lordy, lordy, look who's 40!

I can't believe it - the eternal child has grown up. Does this mean that I'll have to take my teeth out and put 'em in a glass, wear plaid pants hiked up around my nipples, and utilize a pill whose name conjures images of vitality or, worse yet, levitation, to Get It Up?

I'm praying that this day does not suck as furiously as I suspect it will.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:17:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Well your close to twice my age, hopefully life is atleast able to satsify you
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:18:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't worry.
It gets worse.
Then, you die.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't worry.
It gets worse.
Then, you die.

Well, that kind of blows.

I got $50 from the wife - I went to the Crossroads Gun Show Sunday and picked up 160 rounds of blister-packed Aussie .308 (packed 15-09-89, it says) for the PTR-91, three brand-new HK-91 aluminum mags (with Koenig stamp - made for the Swiss, manufactured in 1965, and looked like they were made a week ago, $3 ea.!) , and three boxes of CMP-issued, Lake City marked .30-06 rounds for the Garand.

I gots ta keep collectin' that .308! I've heard that the Aussie NATO stuff is the best milsurp .308 on the market right now...

And I'm still waiting for my Mega lower and upper from Ameetec; it would have been a nice birthday present.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Happy birthday! Only great people are born on Jan 10th. I know because I turned 50 today.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Happy birthday! Only great people are born on Jan 10th. I know because I turned 50 today.

Thanks, Gas! HB yourself!

Thanks, Eric! I only hope the Lord puts fewer challenges in front of me in the next 40 years... If he lets me live that long!

Wait a minute - since I didn't face fatal illness or accidental death in the prior 40, aren't I expecting a bit much? After all, it has to end sometime, right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top