User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2001 4:51:12 AM EDT
Check it out at: [url]www.royalrife.com/990605.html[/url]

Don't say you weren't warned.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

------------------
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
--Patrick Henry
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 4:56:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey they got golf in that facility. If so I am in. I'm too broke to shoot anyway.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 5:12:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey they got golf in that facility. If so I am in. I'm too broke to shoot anyway.
View Quote

LT-

You may be broke, but at least you are FREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/19/2001 5:34:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet  four of us could take out one camp with the proper tools, a few suppressors, good comunications, night vision goggles, good sniper rifle, A few AR-15s, a few Glocks, AR-15 pistol converted to full-auto, Take over the camp and then give them pro-gun propaganda!

The remains of the Jewish population in germany should have done this!!!

Concentration camps for those who hate guns!!!

WOW!
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
There's probably no archery or dodgeball, either....
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't see a swimming pool.  WHERE is the swimming pool.  In a world-class facility like, this, and they don't have a swimming pool.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 7:34:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Let Sarah Brady live there for one month
and I bet see will sing a different tune on
gun control if see makes it out.

OK,maybe not brady,but probaly at least half
of all the gun-grabbers would.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top