Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2005 4:01:00 PM EDT
I took my 14 year old nephew to the PRO gun show in Columbus yesterday. His mother and sister came to my house to visit my wife. After the show we all went to eat at Bob Evans and decided to rent a movie. We rented The Manchurian Candidate. It is about the only thing my sister in law hasn't seen. I have always enjoyed Denzels movies in the past.

Anyway the thing is I noticed his pinkie finger, I think on his right hand, was screwed up. At the main joint halfway up the finger it was bent out about 45 degrees. It looked broke. I am sure I would have picked up on this before. I seem to notice things like that, like Val Kilmers screwed up elbows.

Any one else notice this or know what is wrong with his finger?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Because he played that one wounded black guy in" Major Pain"  You know the one at the beginning of movie were Major Pain asks if he wants to know a little trick to take his mind of that pain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top