Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 6:26:34 AM EDT
Is Boomer a Cylon?  At the end of the mini-series last night, it showed a Cylon that looked just like her.  So, is the one on the Galactica one as well?  If so, that chief is going to be a bit disappointed.

FYI, I like to know what happens before I see the movie.  That way I can look for details throughout without being surprised.  I hate surprises.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:30:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to say "yes".
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what it looked like but of course with her being a "main" star I bet its a cloned copy of her.  It was funny how Baldazar(sp) really picked out the true Cylon and turned him in with that "agent" jacking him off on the bridge.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:41:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I think Baldazar is a cylon too and he just doesn't know it yet.  When his house was hit I think both him and the female were destroyed and their brain patterns were transfered.

I dont think the real boomer is a cylon though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:44:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think Baldazar is a cylon too and he just doesn't know it yet.  When his house was hit I think both him and the female were destroyed and their brain patterns were transfered.

+1
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think Boomer is a cylon too and she/it just doesn't know it yet.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Is Boomer a Cylon?  .

Rodger that.

But ---- who else might be?   Remember, 8 models, and we've only seen 5 I believe.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Boomer is a cylon.  All of the Boomers appear to be cylons.

Quoted:

You mean BALTAR?  I don't think Gaius is a cylon, six said in the pilot that she could have implanted a chip in his head.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Probably not, supposedly she shielded him with her body and got destroyed in the process.

Now - why isn't the chip in his head giving the Cyclons all the answers they need?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#9]
If Boomer's a Cylon, does somone or herself figure it out in one of the episodes they haven't shown stateside yet?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If Boomer's a Cylon, does somone or herself figure it out in one of the episodes they haven't shown stateside yet?

Why don't you wait and see for yourself?  Did you open all your christmas presents on thanksgiving?  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why don't you wait and see for yourself?  Did you open all your christmas presents on thanksgiving?  

Naw, didn't have any at that point. Like I said in my original post, I like knowing ahead of time.  That way I can concentrate on looking at the details of the ships, equipment, etc. rather than have to get engulfed in the plot.  I hate surprises!  Besides, it's more fun for me this way.  It drives me nuts to have to wait to find out this kind of stuff.  I was the same way with the Left Behind books.  It was so annoying to have to wait 6months to a year for the next book to come out.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It becomes clear to the viewer...not to many else, though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It becomes clear to the viewer...not to many else, though.

pretty good answer without spoiling the details
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is Boomer a Cylon?  .

Rodger that.

But ---- who else might be?   Remember, 8 models, and we've only seen 5 I believe.

There are 12 Cylon models
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany, the last Battlestar--Galactica--leads a rag-tag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest.  A shining planet, known as, EARTH!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#16]
So when in the hell does the new series start on the scifi channel?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably not, supposedly she shielded him with her body and got destroyed in the process.

I think thats twist in the plot.  It's got to be an excuse she's giving him to explain how he's seeing her.  Like in the original series he winds up commanding their fleets, and I think thats the reason he sides with them.  If you're one of them, might as well join them.  

Now - why isn't the chip in his head giving the Cyclons all the answers they need?

I'll bet it is, but they need to play the game with him for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#18]
i have the 1st 9 shows on my PC right now... the show is SWEET

google battlestar galactica and torrent

BTW
putting the boom in boomer..
www.galactica2003.net/cgi-bin/view.cgi?/Images/park2.jpg
www.galactica2003.net/cgi-bin/view.cgi?/Images/park3.jpg

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
So when in the hell does the new series start on the scifi channel?

They are re-running the previous episodes this week.  I think they said the first new episode is going to run on the 14th.  scifi.com or whatever their site is should have the details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top