Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/8/2005 8:14:49 PM EDT
Evening folks!  Have you all gotten over the post holiday depression yet?

You have?  Well that's just great!  Now wait till you get the credit card bill at the end of this month...then you will all depressed again.

So now that I have you back on track with the reality of you sad, depressed, pathetic lives...tell me your problems and I will once again help you.

There is a small fee of $3.95 for my advice.

So friends...what is troubling you...

Sarge is listening...(and sometimes looking in your window

Doctor Sgtar15 MD, PhD, & DMF
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I had to cut someones throat at the carwah today and it made me feel bad.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Shoot, shovel, rinse, and repeat.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
C&R firearms talk to me. They tell me to buy them. How do I deal with this?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shot, shovel, rinse, and repeat.

Nah you don't understand, I used the wrong method of cutting and it turned out he just needed change.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No...  not yet....
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I keep staying up too late and posting here. Is this a problem or is AR15.com just becoming my entire life? Shouldn't I be laying down on the couch or something?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I have trouble trying to...no...wait...it is difficult for me to...uh...well...sometimes I find it troubling when I want to...hmm...why can't I get my point across?

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Sin_Bin told me he has trouble getting an erection. What do you recommend for him?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I also have pre mature erections, you know the ones you get before the wife is awake.

Must be a winter thing.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have trouble trying to...no...wait...it is difficult for me to...uh...well...sometimes I find it troubling when I want to...hmm...why can't I get my point across?

he is trying to say that he has trouble keeping it down at construction sites.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a generally positive outlook on my life, and I am at peace and in love with the planet Earth.

Is there something wrong with me?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Why do my balls itch so bad???
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
C&R firearms talk to me. They tell me to buy them. How do I deal with this?

buy them

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Well Sarge...I have to tell you about the date I was on tonight.  This was our third date and I  think I am falling for this one.  Italian/Catholic girl that loves to cook and is a Vice President of a bank.

I aked her about pie tonight and she said that she knows how to make it and serve it in many delicious ways!

After 42 years on this earth and many failed attempts, could I have met the right girl???
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You have?  Well that's just great!  Now wait till you get the credit card bill at the end of this month...then you will all depressed again.

So now that I have you back on track with the reality of you sad, depressed, pathetic lives...tell me your problems and I will once again help you.

Sarge, there's this really hot girl who I'm talking with on AIM right now....she's giving me subtle hints.....She tells me she has AIM on her cell phone and I hear this honking outside and a really hot girl in the drivers seat looking at me....what do I do?

Ben
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Telll your boyfriend to shave the goatee
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

split personality

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I've had an AR part on backorder for weeks and nobody else has it either. It is the last part I need to complete my first AR and I'm getting frusterated. What should I do?

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Evenin' Sarge!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Dear Sgtar15 / DMF

For some time, I have been reading of the exploits of an individual that has some serious social issue(s). Perhaps after reading the following, you could relate to me a way to help this person?

Many people (I am not certain of this at this time) are sure he is a sociopath and could become a danger to himself and others in his immediate proximity if help is not provided post haste.
This 'man', perhaps a better description would be, this grown man, with a family has an obsession, one that is clearly becoming disruptive to many of the people around him.
You see, this 'grown man' he plays with dolls action figures. He is becoming very introverted and spending vast amounts of time building playgrounds for these dolls action figures. Perhaps he is living vicariously through these dolls action figures but, this too, is not a known at this time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
Ai

(JFwYSgtar15)
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I keep staying up too late and posting here. Is this a problem or is AR15.com just becoming my entire life? Shouldn't I be laying down on the couch or something?

Not like you had a life before did you?

With what God gave you this might be as good as it gets...might as well enjoy it.

So click on some threads and relax...people NEED you here

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Sin_Bin told me he has trouble getting an erection. What do you recommend for him?

Tell him to join the Navy..........submarines

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I also have pre mature erections, you know the ones you get before the wife is awake.

Must be a winter thing.

If you wait till she is awake to take care of the problem she might say "no".

Do what you have to do.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Why does it seem like everybody is ignoring me?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I have a generally positive outlook on my life, and I am at peace and in love with the planet Earth.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.....

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Why does it seem like everybody is ignoring me?

someone hear something????
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#29]
After buying a membership I find myself spending even more time here.  Analysis?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not like you had a life before did you?

With what God gave you this might be as good as it gets...might as well enjoy it.

So click on some threads and relax...people NEED you here

Awwww...Thanks Dr.Sgtar, (sniffle,sniffle) you have helped me figure my life out. How can I ever repay you?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Physician, heal thyself.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe you need to wash down there a bit?  Hmmm?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Well Sarge...I have to tell you about the date I was on tonight.  This was our third date and I  think I am falling for this one.  Italian/Catholic girl that loves to cook and is a Vice President of a bank.

I aked her about pie tonight and she said that she knows how to make it and serve it in many delicious ways!

After 42 years on this earth and many failed attempts, could I have met the right girl???

Seriously?

If you plan on having kids ask her if she will quite her job to raise the kids.  If she says no, then dump her.  If no kids then her job is fine as long as she is a homebody.  If she is the type that like to go out with her friends alot then eventually she will get bored with you, with the marriage, and with everything.  If she is a home body type then she probably will enjoy doing things for you and stay with you longer.  If she is Catholic and has had previous marriages ask her if she got an annulment thru the Church for this past marriage.  This will be an indictation of how seriously she views marriage.

And I am assuming you have already met the parents...they can tell you volumns.

And pie is not the main reason for marriage.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Sarge, there's this really hot girl who I'm talking with on AIM right now....she's giving me subtle hints.....She tells me she has AIM on her cell phone and I hear this honking outside and a really hot girl in the drivers seat looking at me....what do I do?

Ben

Open the door and wave to Clean_Cut

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I met TheRedGoat today, we shook hands. What is my prognosis?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Dear Sgtar15 / DMF

For some time, I have been reading of the exploits of an individual that has some serious social issue(s). Perhaps after reading the following, you could relate to me a way to help this person?

Many people (I am not certain of this at this time) are sure he is a sociopath and could become a danger to himself and others in his immediate proximity if help is not provided post haste.
This 'man', perhaps a better description would be, this grown man, with a family has an obsession, one that is clearly becoming disruptive to many of the people around him.
You see, this 'grown man' he plays with dolls action figures. He is becoming very introverted and spending vast amounts of time building playgrounds for these dolls action figures. Perhaps he is living vicariously through these dolls action figures but, this too, is not a known at this time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
Ai

(JFwYSgtar15)

Sounds like he is suffering from severe mental disorder and poissbly has several split personnalities.....hopefully one of those personnalities is a doctor and can get him some help.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Evenin' Sarge!!!

What up homes?

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I'm so bored doc that I've been cleaning my house.  That can't be a good sign.  Am I turning into my mother?

You need this...

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
After buying a membership I find myself spending even more time here.  Analysis?

9-04

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Awwww...Thanks Dr.Sgtar, (sniffle,sniffle) you have helped me figure my life out. How can I ever repay you?

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Every time I use an automated system on a phone ("Press 1 for a useless option, press 2 for an option you will never ever need, press 3 to hear the Patriot Act read in Mandarin Chinese by James Earl Jones..."), I want to throw the phone I am using at the nearest hard object, shattering it into about 47 peices.  I find the very thought of this so amusing that I am giggleing as I type, but also realize that while it may be funny, it wouldnt be very productive.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I met TheRedGoat today, we shook hands. What is my prognosis?

You have dirty hands?

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#43]
I would like to post pics of my action figure collection, but feel that this would expose me to ridicule.

Would these attacks strengthen or weaken my ego?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Every time I use an automated system on a phone ("Press 1 for a useless option, press 2 for an option you will never ever need, press 3 to hear the Patriot Act read in Mandarin Chinese by James Earl Jones..."), I want to throw the phone I am using at the nearest hard object, shattering it into about 47 peices.  I find the very thought of this so amusing that I am giggleing as I type, but also realize that while it may be funny, it wouldnt be very productive.  

Damn straight there is something wrong with you!  If after 2 minutes on the automated phone you should be wanting to drive down to the business itself and burn it to the fucking ground!

Get off the valumn dude!  You are WAY to fucking relaxed!

GET ANGRY OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...that will be $3.95 please
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I would like to post pics of my action figure collection, but feel that this would expose me to ridicule.

Would these attacks strengthen or weaken my ego?

Who cares what others think when you have action figure friends?

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:06:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn straight there is something wrong with you!  If after 2 minutes on the automated phone you should be wanting to drive down to the business itself and burn it to the fucking ground!

Get off the valumn dude!  You are WAY to fucking relaxed!

GET ANGRY OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...that will be $3.95 please

Oh, I do want to.  But burning America's Theives & Thugs' Wireless to the ground wouldn't be productive either.  But like I said, it would be a source of amusement...

I also realized that the reason that we still see so many new phones out on the market, housephones, I mean, are probably because of people getting so pissed that they actually throw the phone.  So far, I have shown them much more restraint than they deserve.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Paypal incoming.....

Why me?

Your turn...I did my time.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Oh, I do want to.  But burning America's Theives & Thugs' Wireless to the ground wouldn't be productive either.  But like I said, it would be a source of amusement...

I also realized that the reason that we still see so many new phones out on the market, housephones, I mean, are probably because of people getting so pissed that they actually throw the phone.  So far, I have shown them much more restraint than they deserve.

People should stop talking to people.

Communicate is the cause of 95% of all problems.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top