Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 5:59:19 PM EDT
Very good job at scaring the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If it weren't for fear, there would be no television.
Think about that for a while.....seriously.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:03:28 PM EDT
[#2]
What a crock of shit! They made the terrorist out to be a white christian who left a scripture from the Bible as his message.

This is the absolute worst kind of PC horseshit! I'll bet the idea of having this be a muslim terrorist disgusted their liberal sensabilities.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What a crock of shit! They made the terrorist out to be a white christian who left a scripture from the Bible as his message.

This is the absolute worst kind of PC horseshit! I'll bet the idea of having this be a muslim terrorist disgusted their liberal sensabilities.

I agree to that, but the scenario was spooky. It could happen.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#4]
The Demon in the Freezer

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0345466632/102-3468261-3546546?v=glance

awesome book!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I don't think they ever said he was white. Looked Arab to me. Regardless, there are people in the world besides Muslims that commit acts of terrorism. Until 9-11, I'm pretty sure White Christian terrorists had killed more people in America than any other ethnic terrorists. I get what you are saying, and I think you are probably right, but it is definatly worth considering.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#6]
what to read about some real life outbreaks of diseases. the coming plagues but i forget the auther the book's like more than 900 pages long. read it in like 5 days hard for me to put down. then again i'm a old street paramedic and any diseases for me is like playing with fire and scares the crap out of me. cause unlike radiation or chemical problems it can take up to 3 weeks for the disease to show meanwhile you spread it around to your family and friends.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#7]
[Sylvan][/Sylvan]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top