Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 5:28:58 PM EDT
I'm sure this have been asked a bunch of times but I haven't found the answer by searching.  Can anyone tell me what the time frame is for getting instructions for team membership after you have paid?  I paid about 3 days ago and I haven't seen any response from AR15.com.

Do you know what I need to do to activate my membership?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid 30 mins. ago and it's already activated.  YMMV
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Its done normally at once, Staff said earlier that Goatboy tires to get them done on weekends, but is busy this week.

Id give approx one week.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
It can take anywhere from 3 days to about 10 days (my experience)

Start picking out an avatar
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]
mine should be in. Just waiting...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I got my membership just now.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm sure this have been asked a bunch of times but I haven't found the answer by searching.  Can anyone tell me what the time frame is for getting instructions for team membership after you have paid?  I paid about 3 days ago and I haven't seen any response from AR15.com.

Do you know what I need to do to activate my membership?

Don't worry, I didn't get mine unti 2 weeks+
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
mine should be in. Just waiting...

I sent in the check, Scouts honor. m-dc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top