Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 4:57:31 PM EDT
Alrighty,
I just got a HK USP45 last week.  I was thinking about getting a "tactical" light for it as my nightstand gun.  But then I got to thinking, should I skip the pistol light and just get a Surefire fore end light FA918 for my Rem 870 HD?  Which would you go for, the pistol light or the shotgun light?

R

And No, "get both" isn't an option
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:36:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh C'Mon?!  No one has an opinion on this?  This is a tough one to decide.

R
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#2]
If your pistol is your #1 go to (bedstand), then put a light on it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Light on both of course
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Light on both of course

+1
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Flashbangs, use lots and lots of flashbangs. They should light the room up quite nicely. Otherwise, get a light for your USP if that's your primary go to piece.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Why not just draw a dotted line back to yourself that says shoot here?

Or just shoot blindly into the dark and hope it's not the wife or kid.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Why not just draw a dotted line back to yourself that says shoot here?

I always thought the idea wasn't to leave it on but to disorient by flash/identify and move.  

R
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:57:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I have mounts on my Rem. 870 and AR that accepts the M3.  With that set up you can use the same light on your pistol with rails, shotgun, or rifle.  It's a cost effective way to have a light available on your weapon of choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top