Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 2:32:27 PM EDT
Shit you got to be kidding me.  Every fourm that i visit I see the same ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Encourage them to try it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
dupe
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a XM8 and say yes
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If you shoot a Glock underwater, does the external pressure of the water actually help stop it from exploding?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#5]
How about bumpfiring black powder cap and ball pistols......underwater?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you shoot a Glock underwater, does the external pressure of the water actually help stop it from exploding?

No using the correct ammo does, of course there is that guy who fired his underwater and no jams or kabooms.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How about bumpfiring black powder cap and ball pistols......underwater?

I bump fire my 1847 Walker Colt all the time.  I never tried underwater though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No using the correct ammo does, of course there is that guy who fired his underwater and no jams or kabooms.

Airsoft?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just to add to the pile, my glock hasnt blown up yet.....granted i have only owned it for 2 months and only put 1000+ rounds through it so far, but no kabooms to report...........hmmmm...maybe my glock isnt working the way its supposed to...for sure i thought it would have exploded by now
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just to add to the pile, my glock hasnt blown up yet.....granted i have only owned it for 2 months and only put 1000+ rounds through it so far, but no kabooms to report...........hmmmm...maybe my glock isnt working the way its supposed to...for sure i thought it would have exploded by now

You got an XD.  You just did not read the marking right and just think you have a Glock.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The high humidity here keeps mine from exploding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top