Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 9:45:27 AM EDT
I keep seeing these unbiquitous TV ads for the "SPACE AGE" therapeutic beds - anyone here purchased one? How long do they REALLY last? Do you have to turn them like regular beds, etc?

Thanks-

Lion_dog
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#2]
My parents got a Therapedic foam bed and swear it's the cat pajamas. My mom has had numerous back surgeries and they've tried many a bed. This looks like it will be the last one.

I'm going to get one as soon as I can find the fundage...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I thought they were too hard. I slept on one at the Hilton in Willington and didn't like it. I do, however, like the foam and bought a pillow-top matress that has it. The regular support of a real mattress with the memory foam on top. I sleep well on it. Mine has a twenty year warranty and it is claimed that you never have to rotate it.

Thanks- sounds like a decent "compromise".
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My parents got a Therapedic foam bed and swear it's the cat pajamas. My mom has had numerous back surgeries and they've tried many a bed. This looks like it will be the last one.

I'm going to get one as soon as I can find the fundage...

Really? What do they go for?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top