Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 6:28:33 AM EDT
Before I go ahead and click "complete order".

All Bushmaster barrels are chrome lined chamber and bore right?

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/barrel-assemblies/abbl-20a2.asp
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
NO, they aren't.

The DCM and Varmiter models aren't chromelined.

All the rest are, including the one you are chosing
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Everything is except for their DCM Competition barrels and maybe the Varminter barrels too.

Everything else is fully chrome lined.

Be aware there is currently an 8 week or so backlog on Bushie barrels. I've had a 16" lightweight on order for 3 weeks now, and some guys have been waiting much longer.

TheBeerSlayer has a thread in the Bushmaster Forum asking "When?"

edited for clarity
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:46:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Like some others have said, dont be in a rush to get it. Mine was backordered for about a month before they shipped....some others are still waiting depending on what they ordered.

Awesome product though....you wont regret the wait.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:55:29 AM EDT
[#5]
yep, i'm waiting for a 16" dissy H-bar.  Given that the dissy isn't their most popular barrel design, i';m planning on doing a lot more waiting.

I'm happy as long as it's done by the time i start my 2 day tactical carbine class in late april (ok, maybe a bit before so i can function test it.)
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Order 2!  I need one!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:02:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Okay, Its ordered.  No rush needed.  I have plenty of other AR's to keep me ocupied.

I could have ordered an HBAR from another vendor.  But I wanted the Govt profile.

I have an RRA HBAR barrel.  I was just going to send that to ADCO and get it threaded and a bayo lug put on.  But for the same price to do all that I could just get a new non chrome lined HBAR barrel.  Then I said WTH, I'll just turn the HBAR into a target project, and buy a chromed govt 20" with bayo lug and A2 FH.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top