Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/7/2005 9:25:09 PM EDT
Here is the link-

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-06a-05.asp

Staff Reporter
January 06, 2005

New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extra-terrestrials. On the other hand there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.

It is well accepted between the UFO and extra-terrestrial experts that all the five nuclear powers are in contact with the beings from other stars for quite some time. Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladak, for example the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular spacecrafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them.
Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

The current debate is on whether to keep it secret like other countries are doing or in tradition of a total transparent society come out and tell the truth. India is so open and democratic; it is very difficult to keep a secret for long. The biggest concern of the Government today is that unlike in other countries, it will be very difficult to keep it secret for long. If the information comes out through unofficial channels first and then the authorities are pressed against the wall to confess, two bad things can happen. First, it can really cause a panic in the country as well as the world. Second, the way the Indian politics is run, the ruling party will be thrown out of power in no time i it is ever found that the Government withheld such information from the public.

The recent rush of world leaders to India is remarkable. Starting from Russian President Putin to major Senators from America have visited or are planning to visit India. European Union is in deep discussion with India on cooperation. All sanctions against India’s nuclear programs and Indian Space Research Organization are in the process of being lifted. India is cooperating with Europeans and the Americans in space explorations and technology research program. India is also part of World Trade Organization. India is receiving major outsourcing contracts in IT and call-center service work from America and Europe. India’s Forex reserve is at a level never imagined before because of international direct investments from Western nations, Japan, Korea and others. Interestingly, China the arc rival of India changed its posture in the last few years to make India’s friendship and trade a priority. India is slowly getting to the point when it is accepted as a permanent member of the Security Council. All the five Security Council members China, America, Russia, France and UK support India’s inclusion.

When all these factors are added together and analyzed, it seems like India is being told by the world to abide by the hidden protocols and in exchange be recognized as a major emerging superpower.
The debate the country is facing internally is whether to abide by the laws of the world and the Universe to be recognized as a superpower or be truthful to its citizens and the world.

According to sources close to the Government, the UFO contacts is known by quite a few politicians in the opposition and of course by those who are in power.

The military has legitimate concern of not letting the secrets out either.

Recently, India’s foreign affairs minister Mr. Natwar Singh came out and said that for India it was not necessary to become a nuclear power. He is a strong supporter of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, India’s former Prime Minister who initiated the nuclear program in the mid sixties. India first exploded a nuclear device in Pokhran in early seventies. The whole country including people from his own party questioned Mr. Singh for such an irresponsible statement. But on analyzing his statements, it is evident, that based on what he knows now, being a nuclear power really does not matter much because the technologies controlled by the extra-terrestrials are so advanced that all our technologies mean really nothing. But importantly he may be irritated with this controversial ongoing secret debate and what he really meant was that if India was not a nuclear power, the debate on UFO and extra-terrestrials will never be there in India.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
ignore me I know nothing
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok. Tell me about them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ok. Tell me about them.

They have big red dots on their foreheads.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Aliens need taxi drivers and convenience store clerks?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Enough innuendo, speculation, conjecture, & rumor... let's see some irrefutable scientific evidence.

Until then, it's all just bullshit.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The alien stories never held water with me. Your sayin an advanced race flies upteen ba-jillion miles across the stars to come and say hi to a few people then hide in the shadows??
I just dont buy it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Alien computers break too
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#9]
ALL YOUR PLANET ARE BELONG TO US
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#10]
woooohoo let me know when I can apply at MIB
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Alien computers break too

Thats what I'm talking about.  Fuck longhorn.  I want some vegan shit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:47:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Finally, the little green men will make their presence known!

I have the X-Files theme playing in me noodle right now!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Neato!

Lets do pen pals with em!!!

(Why the fuck did they go to India... afraid we would beat their asses down like we did back in Roswell?)
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The alien stories never held water with me. Your sayin an advanced race flies upteen ba-jillion miles across the stars to come and say hi to a few people then hide in the shadows??
I just dont buy it.

Not that I believe one way or the other that aliens are here or have been. But one theory is that alien space craft use cold fusion for power. One source of cold fusion fuel is heavy water. Our planet is over flowing with heavy water. Earth my be a refueling point for ET. At any rate all the alien talk is entertaining.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Great... so when some cock biting alien comes along, they will blow up earth and take our heavy water.

(Wait, lemme guess, this is karama for invading Iraq for ITS oil </DU>)
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just dont buy it.

Not that I believe one way or the other that aliens are here or have been. But one theory is that alien space craft use cold fusion for power. One source of cold fusion fuel is heavy water. Our planet is over flowing with heavy water. Earth my be a refueling point for ET. At any rate all the alien talk is entertaining.

Interesting thought
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Now where did i put my tinfoil hat?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Now where did i put my tinfoil hat?

You dont need it. Alien ray guns only affect people with brains.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Great... so when some cock biting alien comes along, they will blow up earth and take our heavy water.

(Wait, lemme guess, this is karama for invading Iraq for ITS oil </DU>)

DONT PANIC
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Your sayin an advanced race flies upteen ba-jillion miles across the stars to come and say hi to a few people then hide in the shadows??
I just dont buy it.

Ever seen Event Horizon?  They explained a theory in it, I don't know what its called but the way they explained it was.....

They took a piece of paper, lets say that represents space. Then they took a pen that represted the space ship and placed it on one end of the paper.  

I don't remember what all he said but he basicly said that  the event horizon ship was able to bend  the space time continium and puch a hole from one spot to another and travel anywhere instantly

While he said that he folded the paper end to end, and pushed the pen though it, then unfolded the paper and of course it was on the other side of the sheet of paper.  

Basicly what I'm trying to say is those ships may travel in ways we do not understand.  

Now all I gotta do is find out how to bend the space time continium!!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your sayin an advanced race flies upteen ba-jillion miles across the stars to come and say hi to a few people then hide in the shadows??
I just dont buy it.

Ever seen Event Horizon?  They explained a theory in it, I don't know what its called but the way they explained it was.....

They took a piece of paper, lets say that represents space. Then they took a pen that represted the space ship and placed it on one end of the paper.  

I don't remember what all he said but he basicly said that  the event horizon ship was able to bend  the space time continium and puch a hole from one spot to another and travel anywhere instantly

While he said that he folded the paper end to end, and pushed the pen though it, then unfolded the paper and of course it was on the other side of the sheet of paper.  

Basicly what I'm trying to say is those ships may travel in ways we do not understand.  

Don't do it... don't you remember what happened in the movie?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I just have to ask two questions....

1) Are they hostile?

2) Can I shoot them?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just dont buy it.

Sounds like a gravity well. Essentially it already exists, gravity warps time (and potentially space). Been a LONG time since I've read into stuff like that though. I would also assume such technologies would be highly eradict and I wouldnt think they would be used, even by highly advanced civilizations. I believe they would use a high speed form of travel rather then a actual bending, but I suppose at some point they become one and the same anyways.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I see another SHTF thread comming.....

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#25]
People on the planet Mars...

Beat their meat with sugarstars
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I just have to ask two questions....

1) Are they hostile?

2) Can I shoot them?

3) Do they taste like chicken?

4) Will they take Michael Moore back when they leave?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#27]
all hail kang and kodos.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:34:55 PM EDT
[#29]
What's with their penchant for anal probing?  We assume it is for scientific study....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:46:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
What's with their penchant for anal probing?  We assume it is for scientific study....

So far they have learned that 1 in 45 likes it...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:38:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Rowdy Roddy Piper knows how to handle these situations.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:51:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Them here?  ok no big news.  BUT do they have
Starbucks?  cause if not they can leave now.  

wolf
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:59:33 AM EDT
[#33]
All I know is I have my towel. Those sons of bitches better stop by and pick me up, cause I wanna get off this rock.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:14:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Need more ammo?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:41:54 AM EDT
[#35]
I want to believe
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:51:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:06:04 AM EDT
[#37]
This can't be true because I haven't heard it mentioned on CNN.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:11:38 AM EDT
[#38]
The next thing we'll hear is that the aliens who are our 'friends' are at war with another alien race and are doing badly. They've been protecting us but need our help and are being forced to  come out into the open. Their latest setback caused the tsunami, one of their planetary orbital platforms was shot down and landed in the ocean.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:17:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:18:01 AM EDT
[#40]
The govt tells us everything bad so it is safe to assume that the aliens are good. But they are not just good they are really good.  

I am thinking that all the aliens are like big titted amazons that make our best women look like dogs.  And they love to screw all day and don't expect their men to do anything but hunt and shoot and fuck, like our Native american brothers lived.  Now shut the fuck up while I have this dream going, I dont want to wake up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:25:23 AM EDT
[#41]
you see, this is why we have .45GAP = .45 Glock Alien Power
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I just dont buy it.

Americans have taken long journeys into space only to return without anything before.
we've sent 3 guys to the moon only to do a few laps around it and then come home without landing..

besides, if we could have picked up a few little green men on the moon, abduct them, perform anal probes....we might have done it....too bad there wasnt anything on the moon.

i have no problem believing they are out there. besides, if you were an advanced race from a ba-jillion miles arcoss the stars,,,would you really want to stop and have tea with us?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:30:54 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
All I know is I have my towel. Those sons of bitches better stop by and pick me up, cause I wanna get off this rock.

Electronic thumb activated....stand by....over.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:35:54 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm going to start an alien farm and start making alien skin products.   there is nothing like the feel of alien
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#45]
I thought all we had to do was throw water on them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:44:40 AM EDT
[#47]
 If you read the report closely you'll get an even better feel for the LOON that wrote it.  Several times in history some dork has made the proclamation that "X" government was going to release the "truth" on the UFO subject....yet it never happens.  Here's why:  THERE ARE NO FUCKING ALIENS!!!!  Though the UFO phenomenon is a real phenomenon.......that is all it is....and all it will ever be, a mysterious phenomenon.  The one thing the UFO phenomenon does seem to provide is a smokescreen for illicit government activities of one kind or another, usualy dealing with aerospace technology.  That's it...that's all...end of story.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:56:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Perhaps the alien civilizations outsource work to India too.

DL
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:08:59 AM EDT
[#49]
I've seen aliens before.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:16:46 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Me too. I heard there is an expressway going to be put in this part of the galaxy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top