Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 6:25:53 PM EDT
Just got back from the theaters, movie wasn't scary at all.

Parts of it kind of confused me though, oh well won't spoil the movie for all of you.

Anybody else seen it?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanted to, but if it's not scary I won't waste my time.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The only time I watch a scary movie is with a chick.  They just don't scare me anymore.  Scary movies use to be my fav but I guess I've watched so many of them I've gotten use to it.  Doom 3 was the last thing that scared me, paticularly when a dead body flew strait up in the air when I was 2 feet from it.  Only reason it got me was becuase I had gotten use to all the dead bodys laying around and it was sudden.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear dead people on my radio all the time too...it's called the oldies station.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got back too.  A little long in the beginning, the middle was scarey - well atleast my wife liked to of shat herself 3 or 5 times.  Ending was somewhat different, but all in all I give it:

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hear dead people on my radio all the time too...it's called the oldies station.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top