Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 2:25:52 PM EDT

Selling a Playstation 2 and a potential bidder asked if I will ship to Canananananada.  Any reason why not?  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have shipped to Canada several times. Make sure they pay the higer costs of shipping and possible customs charges. Get your money in US funds. I always ask for cash in a birthday card.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Never had a problem shipping or dealing with anyone in Canada. Siipping prices are not  all that higher. A PS2 shouldn't be a problem to sell or ship to Canada. I sell vintage guitars all over the world and never had any problems. Canada is probably one of my favorite places to ship other than Germany. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I ship stuff all over the world. Netherlands, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, etc. Never had a problem.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, guys!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I sell 1950s collectables on Ebay from time to time. I sold an old porcelain collectable sign today to a guy from The People's Democratic Republic of Canada. I won't ship to Canada because of the costs and inherent hassles. However, I obliged this guy to remit funds with an International Postal Money Order in US dollars, and I shipped the sign to him via a third party in Texas. I just don't go "international."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top