Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2001 5:20:33 PM EDT
This thread is to divert all pro-life; pro-choice arguments (however fun they may be) away from Jewbroni's thread of political association.  Start where you left off....
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This thread is to divert all pro-life; pro-choice arguments (however fun they may be) away from Jewbroni's thread of political association.  Start where you left off....
View Quote

Lock this one now if you have the guts G-man.
There is nothing good coming from this one.
Scott
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Stubby, instead of dividing our ranks by starting a topic to deliberately create the pissing contest you know it will why not discuss something that is constructive to something we believe in collectively like the RKBA?
Or do you consider the board simply a play thing designed for your amusement so you may sit back and watch members fight over an issue that will never be resolved and distract from the camaraderie of the membership and lose focus of their goals?
How long have you been bangin' Sarah Brady and how many times has she aborted your children?
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#5]
As most people have figured out by now I have very strong opinions regarding this subject.  However I agree that this topic will only divide the pro-gunners here, and that is something we should not do.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm pro.............
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It is scary that murder can become politically insignificant
View Quote

i know what you're trying to say, but murder of any sort isn't (or shouldn't be) a POLITICAL issue.  it's an issue of crime and justice.  politics, theoretically, should play no part.  do the crime, do the time.  (of course, i know this isn't reality, but that's the whole point.  people WANT to make it a political issue to garner votes and/or further their own personal agenda.  they don't really fix the problem when something like this becomes a "political issue.")

saying that abortions might become politically insignificant is not saying that we no longer care about the issue.  it's just saying that people in power can't wield the issue to their advantage only, to the exclusion of all other things.  i think that's what troy is trying to say, that wouldn't be able to use the misfortune of others for their own personal benefit, which is what part America's abortion issue is about.

edited for further clarification.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd rather hear about abortion than poor imbroglio's GAW.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#16]
In my best Col. Kurtz........

And then I realized...like I was shot...Like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead...And I thought:
My God...the genius of that.  The answer is to encourage liberals to have abortions.....that's it.

Tate  [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top