Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2001 4:50:18 PM EDT
The History Channel is running a show on Conspiracies.  They have been talking about the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergs and other such tripe.  It will replay again in a few hours for those of you that revel in such stuff.
Link Posted: 2/12/2001 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If I watch it some guy named Neison will notify the all powerful 'THEY' and the jig will be up. THEY`LL know I know. they`ll come with phasers on kill.
I will not watch it, I will not watchit,Iwillnotwatchit,I will.
Link Posted: 2/12/2001 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The J. Edgar's will come will their anti-tinfoil ray and steal my appendix, which we all know is used to feed the aliens.  Then the aliens...what was that?! I...
Link Posted: 2/12/2001 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Go here.
http://www.copvcia.com/

Went to see him speak at a college.  Very interesting stuff.

Link Posted: 2/12/2001 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember a conspiracy theory exist only in the head. an actual conspiracy can be backed by historical fact, documents, quotes, and such [:)]

Stay away from crazy stuff like david icke who believe's our world leaders are an ancient reptellian race. stick with what can be proven. if somebody calls you a conspiracy nut case. offer them to review your evidence and discuss it. alway use multiple sources for information. if you have this and they call you names then maybe their just close minded.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 4:33:22 AM EDT
[#5]
What's a Bilderberg?
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#6]
A conspiracy exists only until you have the evidence. Once historical facts and evidence have been discovered , it's just that, history, conspiracy over. I do believe that there are conspiracies going on everyday around us. Most never get out of the thought stage, but I bet a shiny nickel that there are people in our government right now who are conspiring against the people. They do it subtly with new laws designed to take freedom away from the people and disguise them as laws for the good of public safety. Just my 2 cents worth. Flame away![pyro]
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 5:55:30 AM EDT
[#7]
The democratic party in california are reptilian, I know it, and there`s nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Oslow;

I'll stop by your house later and explain.

"We know where you live."

MUAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Only the conspiracies that were unsuccessful or served as a lesson, after the fact, for the average joe/jane  are part of history. Conspiracy is hidden, so if it is known it is no longer a successful conspiracy in play. I'm conspired against everyday. I conspire everyday, a conspiracy of one (technically not possible but when you factor in the multiple personalities:)). There are people out there right now conspiring against you. I'm right there conspiring against people conspiring against me. Free range rude.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I think I will conspire to leave the conspiracy topic alone the next time I have a brilliant thought.  And that is a conspiracy, by the way, as I am incapable of a brilliant thought of my own accord.  Unless I am an unwitting pawn of the Bilderbergers mind control.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#11]
See you are conforming well to the 'plan'. Learned helplessness is a very useful tool. Keep em confused or apathetic.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know, that Skull and Bones crap at Yale sounds like a club for spoiled rich kids, not much more. The stuff going on there is no different than what takes place at college fraternities. The "good old boy" way of thinking has always existed and continues to exist at all levels, not just at the top. The fact is, people with influence tend to use it. That's just the way it is. I don't agree with a lot of it, but every nation has its elite and they tend to run the show.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Gun Toter:
They have been talking about the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergs and other such tripe.
View Quote

TRIPE!??!

TRIPE...MY GOD!

THEY HAVE WON YOUR WEAK MIND OVER ALREADY!!!

When the U.N. established a world regime, we'll see who is laughing then!
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a book by the trilateral commission. they are world government oriented. it contains articles and essays written by many authors and supporters.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 8:52:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I love conspiracy talk.
1) The movie "Philadelphia Story" was true.
Did anyone serve on the ship?
2) That all commercial ammo will breakdown in three years to prevent hoarding. (No one will explain how this happens)
3) The Roswell Spaceship is responsible for most of the post war tchnology. It was the only thing that kept us ahead of the Russians.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#16]
When are you guys gonna learn?  I've said it before, and I'm saying it now---
the "FurBurgers" are the rulers of this planet...!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 9:27:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Only the conspiracies that were unsuccessful or served as a lesson, after the fact, for the average joe/jane  are part of history. Conspiracy is hidden, so if it is known it is no longer a successful conspiracy in play. I'm conspired against everyday. I conspire everyday, a conspiracy of one (technically not possible but when you factor in the multiple personalities:)).

I AM A CONSPIRACY OF ONE. Even though there are 1,045,690 Conspiracies just like me, I am my own force. With paranoia, with hysteria, with the Art Bell Show, who I am has become better than who I was pretending to be. And I’ll be the first to tell you, the might of the True Hidden Conspiracies doesn’t lie in our ridiculously high numbers. It lies in me. I am a Conspiracy of One. And you know that I'm right.

Link Posted: 3/11/2001 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
When are you guys gonna learn?  I've said it before, and I'm saying it now---
the "FurBurgers" are the rulers of this planet...!!!
View Quote

I agree with ....007 they are the ones to
fear. I've heard recently they are using
a hot wax technique to try to disguise themselves.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Soooo!  THAT's where all the candles in the house went!
Link Posted: 4/11/2001 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#20]
When I have insommnia and am listening to Art Bell at 3 AM, he makes a hell of a lot of sense. If I tape it and replay it in the daylight, it is the funniest stuff I ever heard. More laughs than SNL.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:13:08 AM EDT
[#21]
I believe in the white castle conspiracy.......
every time I eat there I got the runs for the next 12 hours............
they are really a front operation for the big toilet manufactures to sell more toliets....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:24:41 AM EDT
[#22]
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/sr.gif[/img]
Who and what decides?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:47:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Oliver Stone is certainly my idea of a balanced and well-informed historian on the subject of the JFK Assassination, [b]not![/b]

This Bilderberger, Trilateral Commission, CFR crap is just that - pure Barbra Streisand!

Please don't forget the Bavarian [i]Illuminati[/i] and its founder Adam Weishaupt, those damned Rosicrucians, Freemasonry's unholy trinity - George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison (hey, just check out the eye over the pyramid great seal on the back of $1.00 bill...gasp), the Holy See (pope's just gotta be the anti-Christ), the so-called Reform Party (heh, heh, just thought I'd throw that one in with the rest), and so on....

I wonder if Pinhead liberals stay awake at night worrying about the dreaded NRA conspiracy, the all-powerful John Birch Society, and the fact that most, [b]if not all[/b], white Southerners are Ku-Kluxers?

As Rush says there's such a thing as the secret that's just too big to keep. (or is HE one of THEM, too?)

Eric(Come back to Earth soon)The Hun    
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:09:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Eric,

you left out the Knights Templar, the granddaddy conspiracy of all time![:D]

For the doubters (just for giggles)-

Our Nation was born from the labor of a conspiracy against the Royal Throne of England.
Any one to dispute the fact[?]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#25]
I beleive that the US Gov Civil Service is a psychological stress test designed to test the extreme limits of common sense and logical thought.
I also beleive, like the tax instructions, it's designed to make lawyers, and psycopaths the only humans who can understand what is it they want or do!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Remember the TV show "V" ????

I think Rosie O'Donut is one of them reptilian "V" creatures. I can see her eating a live rat the way they did on the TV show.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I have no problem believing that JFK was killed by more than one person and that Rosie O' Donut is a reptilian "V" creature.

Well, in sincerity, I honestly believe ONE of the above to be true.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#29]
And that as of late, government agents unknown have been entering my house, stealing everything, and replacing them with exact duplicates. (BABYYYY!!!!! We're out of tinfoil!)
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Florida suffers periodic infestations of
Citrus Canker and mediterrian fruit flys.
I believe that this is caused by eco-terrorists
who want to destroy the Citrus industry in FL..
Two months after the hoof in mouth outbreak in
Europe and Great Britain it is revealed that
a vial/bottle of hoofinmouth serume was stolen
from a labratory. I believe this ia another
act of eco terrorism aimed at destroying
the animal husbandry industry.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Kihn,

I read a good book about them.

"Born in Blood"

[red]P.R.K.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top