Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2001 12:59:59 PM EDT
in response to 7.62 vs 5.56-need help on essay.
When will this racist crap be flushed away once
and forever?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
What on that post was racist??
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW Mods--Don't let Hangfire bitch you by citing the word "Racist"....then you summarily feel obliged to do his bidding.
This is the guy who seriously phones the FBI when people post something he dosen't like.
He is a quack...Totally.

PLEASE go check out that post
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]
AGAIN, thanks for your response Mcgrowing Mcgrass
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I couldn't get the connection between the text and the photo's either.  But I know I rather carry 500 rounds of 5.56 than 500 rounds of 7.62!!  Same goes for absorbing the recoil.

OSA
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:
AGAIN, thanks for your response Mcgrowing Mcgrass
View Quote

And what the fuck is all this "Mc" shit?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#6]
OH nothing, you just remind me of someone...
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Pictures in the particular post were removed.

Having read the thread, they didnt add anything. But more important, I feel(yes personal judgement call being made) their removal is to prevent racial slurs entering an otherwise good thread.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pictures in the particular post were removed.

Having read the thread, they didnt add anything. But more important, I feel(yes personal judgement call being made) their removal is to prevent racial slurs entering an otherwise good thread.

Kuiper
View Quote

1) Where in common logic does pictures of people equate to racial slurs?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
When the pictures are entirely unrelated to the topic at hand, and when the pictures are all of a particular minority group in silly and/or derogatory poses.  That's why your post was edited.  Get over it and move on.
View Quote

OK.
Would have this have made you feel better?  [IMG]http://www.uglypeople.com/uglywomen/up-images/up-women-00273.jpg[/IMG]

Poimt i'm making is why were they deleted solely based on the fact that they were of minorities??

I don't get it....

And how do you know i'm not black??

Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#11]
... Great, Hangfire, man, don't go all Gestapo on this board.  No need to go tattle tale... (didnt read the thread in question, but by the way this one started, I'm sure the Thought Police would love a servant like Hangfire)  Seriously, look at what you are doing...  Not intended as a flame.  On another thought, seems growing grass doesn't know of our beloved Mc(censored).  Seems McGrowing Grass doesn't know McPopular is also from Florida. Do some homework or just goto www.Mc(don't ban for putting this here!)Uzi.com

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Explain to me why posting the pics had anything to do with the 5.56 vs 7.62 mm thread.

Other than wasting bandwidth.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Agreeing with RAF here, as a paramedic I have seen more disfiguring/maiming and injuring to last me a lifetime and I am still on the job so the database is expanding.

Seen 'em young, seen them old, probably aint much that you can post that shocks me anymore. Perhaps that's my weakest point as a moderator, seldomly I am suprised only astonished that I have seen a new way to degrade human beings.

Closing this one down,

Next time you have a problem with my style of moderating I'd be more than happy to answer to you over email. My adress is in my profile.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top