Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2001 11:27:08 PM EDT
Want to let me shoot their AR-15.  I really want to buy one but for obvious reasons would like to shoot one first, and talk to someone with firsthand knowledge.  THANKS!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I will gladly let you see mine. .....when I get it. I'm not quite sure where it is right now. I'm sure it will be worth it though...just wish I knew more. Email me with phone number and I will call you when the LEGP arrives. We can then shedule a shoot.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. What is your E-mail address?  Or, if you would rather, mine is [email protected].  Anyone else?  I would like to shoot a couple different ARs to see what I like best.  Thanks again.
Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top