Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2001 2:37:16 PM EDT
Lets have some fun on a Fri. Night. Cause I'm bored and too broke to go out.

Lets have a best of

1)What was the best post you've seen on this board?

2)The funniest post?

3)The most Off Topic? (I should win this one with my dinner pics)

4)The best troll on this site ever? (Gee I hope I win this one too)

5)The best gun ever made?

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to say this one would meet all criteria for all five categories but then I saw striker said that any post to honor or remember veterans was the best, and I wouldn't feel right saying anything else. But as far as funniest best troll best gun all could be found in the "what does btt mean" it was a while back anyone remember? really pissy little jerk kid who sighted in something like 4 ar15s and 2 ar10s per day at his supposed mallninja supplier job, damn I remmeber it as being funny but my description's just doing it no justice.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#3]
4)The best troll on this site ever? (Gee I hope I win this one too)

[size=5]Nope it's ME!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have to agree that mall ninja post was the funniest I have ever read. Although I laughed at McUzi's crack whore saga as well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]

1. SteyrAug's 1000th, dealing with a serious and touchy subject. Not a very long thread, but a great post.

2. Hmm, so as not to vote for an alter ego and look conceited-Imbrog|io's MFDCGH post with the pics. I still laugh when I remember.

3.Treetop's Mannequin-boy, that was weird!

4.McUzi. No contest.

5.M4A3

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree with Striker for best posts. Thank you vets.

The one I found the funniest was ANTS and his mountain. And then someone posted pictures of 'his' moountain. It kept me chuckling for days. At least it had a happy ending. [:D]
But some of McUzi's post were very humorous indeed.

The furthest off topic had to be the crock pot recipies. Although the pictures of your meals are close.

I try to blow off the trolls, so none come to mind right away.

The best gun is ....MINE!!! of course. [:D]
Alright, I really love my M1 and am very fond of my AR.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

4)The best troll on this site ever?(Gee I hope I win this one too)

[size=5]Nope it's ME! [/size=5]
View Quote

Forget it, Troll!  You LOST your Troll status when you recently returned that stainless steel Springfield armory .45 gun to that gun store.  

Besides firemen can't be Trolls because...well...because they can't that's all!  Oh yeah, it goes against the laws of the universe!

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#8]
...or most helpful...

6.88% apr, .88 points, 30 year fixed.  

That site was awesome LT. It lets you compare pay backs over time with buying bown with points up front.  

I figure I owe you a weeks stay, all expenses paid, up here in MI.  Pick your week.

Funniest was "This is my lawn jockey.  There are many like it, but this one is mine."  ZEN

(taken totally out of context.)
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
...or most helpful...

6.88% apr, .88 points, 30 year fixed.  

That site was awesome LT. It lets you compare pay backs over time with buying bown with points up front.  

I figure I owe you a weeks stay, all expenses paid, up here in MI.  Pick your week.

Funniest was "This is my lawn jockey.  There are many like it, but this one is mine."  ZEN

(taken totally out of context.)
View Quote

Well you are welcome sir. I use that site in my job a lot. We check national cd rates to compare with brokered cd rates that are out in the market.

Man, I forgot about the Lawn Jockey post. That spawned off a lot of spin offs.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey how bout the post about the different personalities in gunshows. The one about the class 3 guy, mag guy, junk guy, kid with shirt that says kill em all let God sort em out. That one was hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought I was a pretty good troll on and off this board.  I need another intern. [:(]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't forget the ChemLawn guy. Who did that I can't remember for the life of me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Any post that Imbroglio made was great in my book.  I'm still laughing right now remembering the poor man's struggle to score.  Best Posts?  I think McUzi had some of the best posts unless he was mouthing off again and that kinda ruined it.  Jewbroni's "Show us your Picture" Post will always have to be a classic because that's basically the first time I posted my pic... (the good old days...)  I thought my post One High, One low the day in the life of... was OK.  And not to toot SteryAug's horn, but Operation Feds in the bushes had me in tears on the floor, shaking and trying to breathe laughing so hard.  ( don't know why it was so funny, but it just tickled my bone)  Well, that's all for now.  

[):)]
NSF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top