User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2001 12:26:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Well you get what you pay for I guess.  I dont order very much cause it aint really worth it.  If it costs more then 20 bucks more to buy at the local store I would concider it. If not I want it today not tommarow or the next day.  Plus you can accually hold it and make sure it works alright.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got one their catalogs and they have a pretty good price on some mags I need. Anybody ever order from them?
View Quote

I'm not the guy who they posted the personal info on but RGuns doesn't like me either.

If you were eyeing the DPMS teflons you should know they're not the original Labelle teflons that were produced.  DPMS is getting them done elsewhere and the finish shows it.  

What they fail to mention up front (on phone orders anyways) is that if you decide to return anything you'll face a 20% restock fee.  (Not to mention the facts that if you voice any complaints you'll be treated like a know nothing idiot.)

You can see an example of his sales tactics here -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=16173[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=16454[/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I did about four years ago. Didn't have a problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top