Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2001 10:24:13 AM EDT
The "new" HCI:

[url]www.bradycampaign.org/[/url]

[img]www.bradycampaign.org/images/global/bcpgv_logo.gif[/img]

[img]www.bradycampaign.org/images/home/temp/jsngu.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Badaba skiddly diddly do bobbadaba diddlydiddly badabo I'M A SCAT MAN!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:36:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, we may want to "re-name" "BS" from "bullsh_ _ " to Bradysh_ _".

Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#3]

It’s a political name change.

Handgun Control Inc, sounds kinda of menacing, as in they want to control you,
(which they do).

On the other hand,  “Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence” sounds like
they’re out to help protect you.

But like the title of this thread, it’s the came BS with a new winter fresh name.
They still want control.

Plus, they’re not limited to just handguns anymore.

That could be their name theme:

“Handgun Control Inc, it’s not just about handguns anymore, we want all guns”

My favorite is  still, “Fawk’em, we’re the one with the guns.”
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#4]
"Our 500,000 members...across America"... The NRA has over four million members. I say we take 'em. Right now. [-!-]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Help I need the email address so I can ask them why having everyone register there guns will stop crime.  Please need email address and they dont have a contact button. AAHHHHHH.

Wouldn't it be nice to hear that explination.  Lets see it would go like this.  We would be able to stop criminals from buying guns so they couldn't commit crimes.

Truth - I know some pretty screwed up people and they don't buy there guns from a gun store.  Or a pawn shop.  So the question that lays before us is how do we stop them?  

I don't remember the details of the Brady case butlets just look at Colombine.  Could that have stopped it.  Not a snow balls chance in hell.  

Well thats enough I know I preachin to the converted.

When will all those dang liberals get off their Marijuana smokin butts and go somewhere else.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#6]
How dare they use a bastardization of the American flag in their marketing!  They're about as anti-american as they come.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#7]
More like the Brady campaign to encourage the rape, murder, armed robbery and burglary of dis-armed and defensless...Sarah's version of security is to feed the common tax payer to the armed criminal..while her private armed secruity protects her and her ilk...aka "The American Aristrocacy" aka "The Elite"...Her book should be titled "How To Use A Disabled Person To Further Your Career"
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#8]
The new name is actually a good thing. It no longer appears as a group of special interest idiots..... It now looks like a personal problem of two special interest idiots.

To idiot #1 [-!-!-] To idiot #2

Link Posted: 6/15/2001 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Brought to you by the generosity of [url]www.McUZI.com[/url] :

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sara3.jpg[/img]

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sarah.jpg[/img]

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sarah2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Help I need the email address so I can ask them why having everyone register there guns will stop crime.
View Quote

I use that question to convert fence sitters all the time. They can NEVER answer that question. NEVER! And it makes them think a little more about the issue, and inevitably, they come to the same conclussion that I did. The anti agenda is purely one of confiscation.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#12]
You'll have to excuse me, I need to go take a "Brady."
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey wait a minute, she's supposed to show Jim in his wheelchair for maximum effect! Like we really need to see more of Captain Pike! Whatever.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Muuuhhhh Muhhhhh  Muuuuhhh  , Myyyy Name is Jiiiihhhhh  Jiiiihhhhhh Jiiiiihhhhhhmmmm  Bur Bur Brady.

Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope cancer eats your body and wracks you with pain, then eats your brain and makes you die shitting your pants and crying out for a God you don't belive in, you fucking cunt!!!

You are a freedom hater worse than Hitler, because your cause robs people of their basic human rights, in the name of "safety"! You have swindled Americans, and no death could be too horrible for your vicious, immoral, ignorant being. Die, and die horribly, you enemy of liberty! You are reprehensible! Die! Die horribly!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#16]
That reminds me of a post that I simply must make- read "More Guns, Less Crime" by John Lott, Jr.  It costs about $13 and will really piss off the liberals at the book store.  Lott gives the most convincing argument for allowing CWP's and an armed citizenry in general.  He shatters so many of the myths that are passed on as facts by the liberal media.  It is truly one of the greatest weapons to have in one's pro-gun arsenal and will make anyone with an open mind think twice about "gun control."
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#17]
In the name of Our Lord God, you spurious whore, how can you continue to exist!?!? You are vilified and forsaken by all free-thinking men and women! Your followers are the minions of satan, and you are the devil's own instrument!

I hope your cancer causes your ragged tits to be removed, and causes your nasty snatch to rot out and run down your twisted, cloven-hooved legs, and makes you die brain-crazed and farting and pissing in disgrace! You evil, disgaceful being! I am sickened to know that while I breathe, you breathe the same air! When you die, I will rejoice, for I will know that the air I breathe is not tainted with the foul breath of your unholy existence!

Die drooling and vomiting in disgrace, you vermin!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"Our 500,000 members...across America"... The NRA has over four million members. I say we take 'em. Right now. [-!-]
View Quote

What are they going to do!?!  Throw Rocks!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#19]

What are they going to do!?!  Throw Rocks!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

Do you know any HCI members?  The men sit to pee, and the idea of a bug zapper makes the women misty eyed for the poor bugs.  It really wouldn't matter how many of them were out there.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#20]
YES! YES! YES!

Just for kicks I was going to search the state I live in for a local gun control group.  To my surprise there were none!  No gun control groups in the state of Alaska.

Outfuckingstanding!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Gonna have to agree with you there imbro.

Their slogan should really be:

"Leading the Campaign to Subject America to Criminals"
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Gonna have to agree with you there imbro.

Their slogan should really be:

"Leading the Campaign to Subject America to Criminals"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top