Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2001 6:16:25 PM EDT
I found a leaflet stuck in my door today.  It exhorts:

Help Us Stop School Violence
Children go to school to learn - NOT DIE!

There is a cartoon of a pigeon-toed, cammi -clad (including some face paint), sneering kid armed with a rifle pointed at several children cringing under a table.

There is a reference website:

[url]http://www.peacefulsolution.com[/url]

Take a look and let me know what you think.  It looks like a pro-pacifist organization, but it reeks of anti-gun sentiments.  This seems true based on the fact that they condemn the warrior ethic and talk about "weapons we cannot control."  I am sure that includes the evil "spray-firing ASSault weapon."

Give them a call and request as much of their materials as they are willing to supply.  Might as well educate as many people as we can (educate them on the stealth gun ban movement [;)]).

888-613-9494

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top