Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2001 5:30:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Funny article about Jeffords and McCain.  

Here is the link--someone please help make it work:[url]www.etherzone.com/lieb062101.shtml[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]
McCain, Jeffords and Chaffee are RINOs (*see note below) anyway. Hopefully the good people of Arizona will be successful in their bid to recall McCain, and Jeffords and Chaffee will soon go the way of the dodo with solid conservavtive Republicans in their places. Of course, on the other hand, the Libertarians could build a party from the ground up instead of the top down. Then they could put some folks in the Senate who represents [b]real[/b] conservative values.

Values like unlimited drugs, unlimited abortion and unlimited immigration.

Yeah, that's a better idea.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

(*Republican In Name Only)
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The silver lining to the recent rash of defections is that Trent Lott, political Pratt boy, has lost the Majority Leadership. During his tenure as Leader, his only functions were to keep Bill Clinton out of prison, and to lubricate Republican Senators strategically for doing what they do best by taking it where they get it most often.
View Quote

One of the many good quotes.

We need to kick out more RINOs
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#5]
That article was great. It sounds as if Vermont is a San Queerscisco colony. Jeffords has always been a traitor, and Mccain has shown his true red color. Lott is simply a figment of your imagination.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm really surprised about McCain. I wrote him a letter back in '95 urging him to run for President. Boy, I should have kept my stupid (&%$ing ideas to myself. I give him credit for holding his mud in the Hanoi Hilton, but he's certainly turned to sh!t in the past few years.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

------------------
"Turkish rule in Arabia did not end when the Turks left, but rather when the Arabians no longer viewed it as legitimate."
--T.E.Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom"
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#7]
If you look back a couple of decades we would be Democrats.  They used tio be against anything that limited Liberty.

Hell, I was a died in the wool demo back in college.

Things kind of change though.

Now there's not a hell of a lot of difference between either party.  

I vote Repub. only because they are the lesser of 2 evils when it comes to only one issue.

I think all this flopping is because of the Libertarian Party has got a few people thinking.

I'ld wager a few bucks that that we'll see the Dems try to take the high ground and cut their losses by flopping on a couple of issues.

I think that both parties are afraid of us Libertarians.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top