Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2001 9:38:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]
does it go in the fore head or the right hand? never me i will die before i get one of those...but some sheople will....notice how he didnt deny it going into the r hand or your head also they call it an angel so people will think it is OK....
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
When pigs fly I'll let one of these get injected into my body. I figure they'll start with the military - we're use to taking orders and have no rights.

The military did a DNA sweep a few years ago sampling everyones DNA for "identification".
View Quote

The DNA sweep is for the purpose of identifying your remains if their is nothing left of you but some shreds.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
does it go in the fore head or the right hand? never me i will die before i get one of those...but some sheople will....
View Quote

I hear that!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#5]

The DNA sweep is for the purpose of identifying your remains if their is nothing left of you but some shreds.  
View Quote

that's what they WANT you think!!!   [;)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 10:10:39 AM EDT
[#6]
the mark of the "devil" it will be .666 inch long.

never in my lifetime, will i permit such a devise in myself or family.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I think they will probably start with felons and criminals.  It will be easiest for them to justify it.  They will say it is for our safety.  Once it gets accepted, they will offer it to parents, so they can find their lost child.  (The old "for the children" argument).  Then it will be almost mandatory, like a SSN.  The future is now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When pigs fly I'll let one of these get injected into my body. I figure they'll start with the military - we're use to taking orders and have no rights.
View Quote

YOU WILL ACCEPT IT. Just like those who now cheerfully give their thumbprint at the DMV for a driver's license and at banks when cashing checks. It is only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Thumb Print hah i smear mine...you know how hard it is to get a real good thumb print its hard..........hahahahahaha! misinformation works both ways......
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#10]
"Adults who are at risk due to their economic or political status, as well as their children who may be at risk of being kidnapped, will reap new freedoms in their everyday lives by employing the device."
View Quote

So if it is placed in a limb the kidnappers will have an incentive to cut off the limb.  If it is placed under the skin the kidnappers will have an incentive to cut a chunk of flesh/meat from the person to remove the device.  I don't see how removing limbs or getting chunks of flesh cut out of a person is beneficial to that person.

One inquirer was the U.S. Department of Defense through a contractor, according to Zhou. American soldiers may be required to wear the implant so their whereabouts and health conditions can be accessed at all times, said the scientist.
View Quote

Just another reason why I will not "serve" the military.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Biblical references aside.  I was just inferring that a kidnapper could get rid of the device and still keep the kidnapped person without authorities finding them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#12]
DON FLAME SUIT

I guess I look at the lighter side of this.  It would be a useful tool in helping someone at high risk for heart attack or other life threatening conditions.  I'm on the law-abiding side so I don't give a sh*t if they know where I am at any given time.  I'd never mandate this for anyone except crimminals. What do you say we imbed and explosive charge in it for them?  
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd never mandate this for anyone except crimminals.
View Quote

Yea I agree!!  Lets start with the ones who break the necessary and simple gun laws that protect our children!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Applied Digital Solutions is the parent company whose product line includes but is not limited to... banking...they make the smart card technology...Digital Angel is for one eventual purpose ...banking.. monitering financial transactions... Some Christians believe that someday technology like this or similar to this will assure that  no one will be able to buy or sell ..without what is refered to as  "The Mark Of The Beast"...
Your smart card can be ripped off..this way your identity will always be available to any entity with the appropriate scanning software...yes it could feasibly protect you depending upon the trustworthiness of the entity assigned to do the protecting...Your Bank, Your doctor..Your School...any business you purchase from..restaurants..you name it anyplace with a scanner and the software...Your paycheck goes into the bank and your purchases deducted upon scanning...
[url]http://www.adsx.com/frontpage/1,1524,,00.html[/url]  Applied Digital Solutions
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top