Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2001 7:23:14 PM EDT
i was at the range today for about 3 hrs.  Mucho fun!  
Played with the .38, and like that one a lot. Going to be my drawer gun for when things go bump in the night.   Easy to hit stuff at 30 FT or less.
Played with my Bulgie Makie, and that is a nice pistol.  Very easy to shoot, and easy to hit stuff.  More recoil than my 92 FS.   Still, I like.
Tried out my Romaianian .22 trainer, and it was ok, tight groups at 50 ft, but one mag was having trouble feeding.  Cheap and fun.
Played alot with my Mossy 590A1, and every one at the range looked at me kinda funny when I shot off 9 rds in less than 30 sec, and smiled when the paper target was shot to shit.  
That is my new boom-stick.  
That one backs up the .38
I guess I am saying, I had fun today, and I need to get a better job, so I can go more to the range.  
I spent about $60 today on the fees, targets, and ammo.   This hobby is not cheap.  
c-rock
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#1]
cool
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I shot a blackbird with my old mossberg .22 ss in the back yard today. I was happy about it until I read your post. [:(][:(]
You had way more fun than I did today.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I started shooting when I was 13, I'm now 53. Thats 40 years of a sport that I never get tired of. I cant remember all the guns the thousands of dollars I've spent on this,and its worth every penny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top