Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2001 7:07:23 PM EDT
I was looking at some articals of the SV-99 and now i want one would it be possible to get one legally imported fromm russia to the states?? for those who dont know it is a bolt action 22lr "sniper" rifle recently developed in russia it takes 5 8 or 10 rnd mags has a scope mount a threded barrel (an evel feture i guess) and it comes with a bipod it seemns to me that everything wolud be legal here except for the obvious optional class 3 supressor or maby the threded barrel please you guys enlightin me I know many of you know far more about import laws than i do thanks
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
^^^

heres a link

http://club.guns.ru/sv99.html

Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
^^^

back to the top one more time
can anyone help?
I guess i should have posted this in the legal forum maby id get a better responce there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top