Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2001 1:56:03 PM EDT
Just read this over at Bowers, looks like it's going to the governor's desk and he is sure to sign it.  A bill to allow private C3 transfers in the state.

"AN ACT TO AMEND SECTION 16-23-250, AS AMENDED, CODE OF LAWS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, 1976, RELATING TO EXCEPTIONS TO THE APPLICATION OF PROVISIONS
REGARDING OFFENSES INVOLVING WEAPONS, SO AS TO PROVIDE THAT THESE PROVISIONS DO NOT APPLY TO A PERSON AUTHORIZED TO POSSESS CERTAIN WEAPONS
BY THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY, THE BUREAU OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO AND FIREARMS, OR ANY OTHER FEDERAL AGENCY EMPOWERED TO GRANT THIS
AUTHORIZATION."
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
What- you mean in pro-RKBA SC they don't already allow the private transfer of machine guns? "Well, just kiss me in the morning and walk away!"

Hell, even here in MassaTwoSh*ts they allow MGs to be bought and sold- or maybe they just haven't got round to banning that yet.....
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm I'm going to have to check this out. There are senators who say we are a gun running state. S**t we can purchase only one handgun per month. Hey bud this pistol is sold but next month I'll slip yours to you. Going to make a fortune running one gun a month. NOT
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#3]
1 handgun a month huh? Hmmm sounds like CA.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh great.  This is all I need, a whole new category of toys to buy.  And I told my wife I wouldn't buy any more guns this year.  I hate having to lie like that!! [spank]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top