Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2001 8:00:33 AM EDT
Thanks for being on this board and putting up the nuckle-dragging troglodytes that live here.
I just wanted to express my appreciation to those of you that hang around and seem to take more heat because of your sex. Trust me it ain't only sex related. Some of the men here are pretty rough and occasionaly it does get heated.

Arlady especially....I like you.....
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#1]
SUCKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited to narrow it up a bit.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:04:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Arlady especially....I like you.....
View Quote

HEY! Hands off pal!!! I saw her first!!!
[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Where the women at? [:D] Woooohoooo we have women here. [sex] All we need now is some adult beverages and we have ourselves a cyber party.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#5]
what happened to the formatting?  geesh.

guys, i love you too.  some of you anyway.  [=)]

i just have one question:
what is a troglodyte?

i'm all for that cyber party.  hey, why doesn't
Indiana ever have a shoot?  maybe i'll organize one.  let me get on that.  who would be interested?
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

[i]"Geesh"?[/i] What kind of whacky word is that?  OOOOH wait you're from Indiana, gee golly, now doncha know.  
My roommate's mom is from Illinois and Indiana (Purdue grad), and she's a walking & talking Fargo movie.

i just have one question:
what is a troglodyte?
View Quote

Mr. Webster and/or Mr. Merriam best defines one as:
1 : a member of a primitive people dwelling in caves
2 : a person resembling a troglodyte (as in reclusive habits or outmoded or reactionary attitudes)

[i]Just thought I'd help out...doncha know[/i]
Jewbroni~

P.S. - for all the sexy ladies out there...
[img]http://www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/seal.jpg[/img]

Mmmm, baby - nothing turns a woman on more than cute furry animals being threatened with a deadly weapon.  
At least that's what my psychic advisor tells me.  So (*breaking out the bottle of Don*),
where are all the female pictures out there?
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I for one feel I must apologize for all the men in this forum who will bow down and quiver and get all excited and wet just because a woman pops in from time to time.

Expect nothing more from me than being treated as an equal.

If you want to be treated special go somewhere else.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#8]
i don't remember any of us females requesting any special treatment.

i believe the whole point of the post was that
we take some extra flak because we are female.

if you want to treat me as an equal, that's
fine.  i appreciate it.  i haven't asked for
anything more.  but i don't expect anything
less either.

my point is that i already know who has a low
opinion of women and who doesn't by what they
say on this board.  or what they don't say, for
that matter.

and there's nothing wrong or "special
treatment" about apologizing for behavior that
is childish and rude, even if the recipient is
a female.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somebody typed the word "Suckup!" with a couple hundred letters strung together as a single word.  Screws up the formatting every time.  

I'm not going to mention any names, but his initials are "007." [:D]

Mind editing your post and cuttin' it down to one screen wide?[;)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ARlady,
Screw these a-holes--I will open doors for you, same as any lady.  Not special treatment--
just a gentleman treating a lady in a proper manner.  Boorish pigs.
View Quote

Ahh, cmon.  I think some of the guys are just gawking out of humor, not out of actual chauvanism
or physical intents.  I do agree the women (and NFSJoJo) get a lot of heat just for being who they are
(and wearing goofy ninja costumes, respectively).  And, there are a few out here who take things a little out of context.  
But lighten up a bit, I think sometimes a picture or comment gets posted, and the guys (even the married ones)
just have to comment.  It's human, male nature I suppose.

Jewbroni~
[i]Edited for manual Word-Wrap[/i]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I loves womens.  Any time any where (especially here)!
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#15]
[WACKO]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#16]
[:)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Ok since the other "for the" post turned into a scream fest....I will bring mine back to the top. Really as a child of Heinlein, I think women are superior to men in most ways. But the ongoing pu**yfication of America continues to march on. Women and men are different and both sides need to come to grips with the facts.
Drugging rowdy young boys into submission is not the way to handle things. Telling a women to be more like a man is not the way to handle things either. I did not start this to cause any controversy. I do not go shooting without my
women....heck I will pick on up on the street if I have to. I prefer to have my girlfriend with me. We just visited Kennedy space center last week and I was indescribably happy to see her getting teary-eyed along with me while watching some of the things there.
hound out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top