Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2001 6:38:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes there are a few out there but you don't want to go to them or big brother will trace you through your computer and thats no shit earthier. It's just like thou dumb ass who buy high times and get it sent to there home and think the government does not know well they do best place to get this info is in book like Ragners,Anarchist handbook and other thing do not go in these web sits that have explosive how to in them you may or may not belive me but they can and they do monitor the sites .
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I make homemade explosives all of the time. The most powerful one Ive made to date exploded with approx 50,000psi of force. I bought all of the machinery and most of the materials I use to make explosives over the net. Also, there are tons of sites telling the different mixtures of explosives and types of casings used to contain the explosives until they are ready to detonate. It is also possible to buy detenators over the internet, though I have found them cheaper to buy at gunshows if you look around. If you have any other questions about reloading let me know, I would be glad to help.

Michael
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder how much of that stuff is really traced?  Ah, who cares, they have my picture and prints from my MG forms anyhow [spank]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
everything you need is here
http://home.wish.net/~dark666/files/@2000.doc
that's the full anarchist cook book with recipes and every form of knowledge you need to make your own explosives, be warned, for academic study only.
*snicker*
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#5]
AAAAHHHHHH Confucius say,

[X] "man with homemade explosives make only 1 mistake"[X]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]
want real good home made explosives?
get caught with the wifes sister, and her girlfriend in the hottub. with only the top of their heads showing. bang zoom to da moon
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes there are a few out there but you don't want to go to them or big brother will trace you through your computer and thats no shit earthier. It's just like thou dumb ass who buy high times and get it sent to there home and think the government does not know well they do best place to get this info is in book like Ragners,Anarchist handbook and other thing do not go in these web sits that have explosive how to in them you may or may not belive me but they can and they do monitor the sites .
View Quote

I see you still have that 2 year old on your lap.[}:)]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Half a dozen deviled eggs & a pitcher of Anchor Steam Beer.  Sleep outside.

[bounce]    [beer]    [bounce]

hanko
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]Guys: Not gay's; Guy's. you guy's piss with shit you no practicaly nothing about. it is dangerous and totally unpredictable one mistake even a slite miscalculation you instantly
become a memory, a big red spot on your mom's ceiling.[/b]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Not that I want to give "too much information", as the saying goes when a story gets a little graphic...

The other day I came home for lunch and decided a whole can of properly seasoned Van de Kamps pork and beans would be fast, delicious and nutritious. It was.

Upon arriving back home later, the family wants to go out for dinner.  The bean lunch was enough for the day, but, as it was kinda late, we went to the Romio's Pizza & Pasta restaurant, aka, "Ristorante Italiano".

The Wife has a sandwich.  The kids have a plain cheese pizza, small.
I, on the other hand, have the small "Roasted Garlic; Sun-dried tomato; and Goat Cheese with Italian Sausage on top..."
Add to this the red peppers and "dirty sock cheese", and we've got the makings for one HELL of a Pizza-Van de Kamps cramp monster!!!

Not long afterward---
The chemical reaction starts to take place.  I suddenly felt the need for speed, as in getting to my favorite place to smoke and read gun magazines.
It didn't stop there...
After a 2-lb., bowl streakin', 7-wipin' double-flusher, I thought I'd just given birth to a light bulb!!!  You know, the kind of dump that stretches your asshole so wide your eyes water and evacuates your bowels so fast your ass slams shut and you feel like your guts fell out??  Yeah, that kind!

WHEW!  Then, the next day, everyone is keeping their distance from you because you REEK like the roasted garlic from every pore and have breath to match.
It was nice to have such a lonely day.

Try the above recipe for REAL homemade explosives.  I GUAR-ON-TEE it!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I know a lot of people that f**k around with homemade explosives and they all have one thing in common, missing digits. I know a former UDT guy that has a really cool scar across his hand from improvised munitions training. I personally won't even think about that stuff. I don't wanna "score an own goal" as the Brits say.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a friend that had to responde to three kids that were killed trying to make explosives by cooking their urine. He also had some nasty stories about people building pipe bombs without cleaning the thread before putting the caps on. One guy apparently did this with the item on his lap. Bad idea, boom boom, lower torso very messy painfull death.  

FYI chemcial companies report the sale of compounds used to make drugs or explosive to police agencies.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:50:54 PM EDT
[#15]
hunter, if you are interested in making explosives, i suggest you start small, and work your way up.  you should begin by smoking and pumping gas at the same time...
[pyro]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:31:36 AM EDT
[#16]
As a kid, my next door neighbor and buddy and I, fooled around with making black powder and other stuff for a while.
It all started with a nice chemistry set being given to my buddy by his parents.

We made all kinds neat things until the chemicals with the set ran out.

Had a lot of fun until one day something in particular happened that made me realize my buddy was not really too smart and we were going to get hurt if not careful.

As God is my witness this really happened.

I go over to my buddies house, and into the basement where we hung out and out little "lab" was set up and he was vigorously shaking a little bottle of clear liquid.
Being the alert person I am I asked him what he was doing.
His bright reply was "Trying to get this to go off".
I asked "What is it".

"Nitroglycerin"!!!!, was his reply

I had him stop and asked him what in the hell was wrong with him.
It was at that point I realized he was not really as smart as I had thought.

I found out later you cannot make nitro just by mixing the two chemicals together, but cooking
it and processing it by other means is required.

I decided at that point he was somewhat mentally defective and we weren't quite as close from then on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top