User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 10:37:28 AM EDT
Are these receivers any good??? Linky

Anyone have any experience with them???
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a linky that workies: www.cavalryarms.com/MKII.html

Sorry I have no experience w/ them, but hang on for there are fellas that swear by them around here, perhaps they'll show up......

Mike
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Mk II with A3 upper, 16" "gov profile" barrel.  It is light and well balanced.

I got mine with the lower receiver parts already installed.  All of these parts are good quality parts, not a single one I would want to replace/upgrade.

Mine is molded in OD, so I sprayed the upper receiver and barrel to match using www.molyresin.com.  This is a good color match to the Cav lower and handguards and gives more corrosion protection.  

Mags drop free easily.

The length of pull is the same as the old A1 buttstock, which I find very comfortable.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Who has good prices on these?  In AZ, Tucson, maybe?  Thanks.  IM, please.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got 2 of em, good setup for a .45acp as the magwell is wide enough for an unmodified M3 magazine.   I also used one to build a LW 16" carbine, handy and light enough to carry up and down hills all day.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I love mine.
My friend has a black MKII for sale, but I don,t think it is on the equipment exchange.
IM me if interested.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#6]
For a great price on them, check here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top