Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 10:21:24 AM EDT
Metafilter is having a meltdown as well.  What a load of sissies.

www.metafilter.com/mefi/36705

Some of the jucier quotes:

"I now hate America for the first time in my life. Thanks, everyone."

"No one can say that the will of the people was not served-- America clearly chose Bush and his policies. If the people on the coasts and in the cities want their views to be heard, they're going to have to think of other ways to do so, because the Nation at large is not really interested in their values or ideas at this time."

" "Steady and strong leadership"? Is that what you call being a reality-challenged pathological liar and ignoramus?  The people have spoken. The people are fucking idiots."

"Also, you can count me in with the people that now hate america. And all the smug bastards around me gloating right now make me want to firebomb something."

"The American people looked at the record of Bush and decided it was worthy of re-election. For that, the American electorate has my utter contempt."

"If there was real democracy, California would form its own state. We've had enough of this tyranny of the majority crap, and we're tired of the fact that the only presidents that the whole nation can accept have to be members of the Country Bear Jamboree."

I'm laughing my ass off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top