Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 10:10:39 AM EDT
Thank You !!!!!!
I'm a cynic and skeptic by nature and I tend to be pessimistic at times and this election was no different.  I was sure that rat bastard traitor would pull out a win.
This election and the AWB sunseting have given me optimism for our future and the future of our rights.
This win is for America, our children and their future.  
I won't become a blind optimist but I will certainly have more trust, faith and hope in the future.
Thank you GWB !!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:18:13 AM EDT
[#2]
And let me add: We voted for you and supported you even when things didn't go as planned. Don't blow the opportunity given to you... Kill the bad guys, lower taxes and shrink the gov't. In that order please.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#3]
go W!

thanks
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I will sleep well for the next 4 years knowing that Bush is on watch.

/Fuck Kerry... and his butch looking wife.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#5]

And let me add: We voted for you and supported you even when things didn't go as planned. Don't blow the opportunity given to you... Kill the bad guys, lower taxes and shrink the gov't. In that order please.

And, dont forget who put you there again, and why.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:24:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thank You !!!!!!
I'm a cynic and skeptic by nature and I tend to be pessimistic at times and this election was no different.  I was sure that rat bastard traitor would pull out a win.
This election and the AWB sunseting have given me optimism for our future and the future of our rights.
This win is for America, our children and their future.  
I won't become a blind optimist but I will certainly have more trust, faith and hope in the future.
Thank you GWB !!!!

And....Don't fuck with my guns!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll say about the same thing, but add that now that you're re-elected and have a better majority in the Senate:

Start:
1.  Cracking down on illegal immigration
2.  Get Congress to cut spending significantly.
3.  Be pro active in your support of gun owners.
4.  Quit spending so much federal money on education, we're already bent over at the state and local
    level.
5.  Don't get us into any wars unless you have to.  Bob Dole said the democrats start wars.  
    Let's try and keep it that way, unless pre-emptive action is absolutely neccessary.  And if we
    have to, go full bore.  Containment
    often actually works.  Make sure Iraq has a stable government before we leave.
6.  Get drug companies to lower their prices in this country and encourage them to quit wasting
    money advertising prescripition drugs to the public voluntarily, so money can be saved there.
7.  Make sure our troops are better equipped for urban warfare as in Iraq, before you send them
    to fight on our behalf.
8.  Give Sen. Daschle a going away present.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top