Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 9:44:49 AM EDT
Advance copy:

I"d like to start by thanking Michael Moore and Osama Bin Laden.  Without these complete wackmobiles and their multi-media presentations, there is no way I could have obtained the 72% turnout that delivered Ohio.  And I'd like to thank George Soros et al for all of the GOTV efforts.  Thanks to the dellusional mantras of the past 4 years, the left really believed that I only won in 2000 by legal sleight of hand, and didn't believe that high turnout actually benefits the conservatives.  Now that all of the hard work of the 527s is done with, they can go back, pick up the bongs, and resume blogging venom for the next 4 years until the next R presidential candidate surfs these dellusions on his way to Bitch Slapping Hillary.  Anyone have Robert Bork's phone number?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top