Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 8:28:01 AM EDT
There were several sheeps with signs, and the last one had the fugly blue flag.  I conveyed to him that he was "number one".

......the bird was flying!  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Bush is in the WH..you are officially allowed to beat the shit out of people flying UN flags.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#2]
where in AZ?

I need a new doormat
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bush is in the WH..you are officially allowed to beat the shit out of people flying UN flags.

There should be the Dubya bodycrusher smackdown for hippies and liberals.  Anyone have a suggestion for this new attack?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:30:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There were several sheeps with signs, and the last one had the fugly blue flag.  I conveyed to him that he was "number one".

......the bird was flying!  

Where the hell was this at?
Coordinates needed!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Tucson 22nd at somewhere around the car dealers.  I was in the wrong lane, so I couldn't earn a new hood ornament!  

The ballzlickerz don't understand that they have been handed their asses in a crushing defeat!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#6]
It would make a nice rag for cleaning my truck!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Color might run.......better off used for cleaning up after oil changes!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top