Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 7:39:36 AM EDT
I was very optimistic going into the election but like I am sure many others did, I worried throughout the night as the results came in.
Since I had sent my money to the various 527's, as well to Bush himself.
Since I had voted for Bush and every other Republican in my state.
Since I had prayed for a Bush win,
And since there was basically nothing else left for me to do......

I got down and did 270 push ups and 270 sit ups while watching the results come in.
symbolic of the 270 electorial votes needed to win

Not all in a row mind you...........
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Slept!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Slept!

+1
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Slept!

and ar15.com.  Multitasking at its best.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Added to my post count until 11:30pm and then slept!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Slept!

+1

I couldn't sleep, same as in 2000. I was up till about 3 am
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to Montana to smoke the now-legal dope.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Added to my post count until 11:30pm and then slept!

+1 until 1am...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I played Splinter Cell on the difficult level and wasted a bunch of Chinese Communists on the "Second visit to the Chinese Embassy" level.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:45:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I was working at the firehouse...stayed awake all night long. We ran a few calls, but I ran in to watch the news after each one. My "clicker" finger was worn out.

roy (happy as a puppy with two peters) d
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I wasnt able to go to sleep until about 4 am here, I had a headache until then.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:46:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Played Delta Force Landwarrior online. Nailed the wife. Drank a few more Corona's.
Time to sleep a bit.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Stayed awake until midnight, then had to force myself to sleep so I could go to work (like I'm working now) in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I practiced my dry firing - at the tv
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Wrung my weasel
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Had my pole polished.

Drank beer.

And +1 on the dry-firing at the TV whenever Kerry's ugly mug showed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#17]
network.ap.org/dynamic/files/specials/election_night_2004/us_map_govsenhouse/index.html?SITE=CSPANELN&SECTION=POLITICS

refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh ...

Also posted to ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#18]
I've been in my chair since 3:00pm Yesterday (Alaska time).  I sat up all night long.  Only time I got up from my chair was to take a leak, get more Captain & Coke, or to eat a slice of pizza.  During commercials I picked some stocks and sunk in money looking for a Bush bounce in the market.    Still going strong here!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I cleaned every firearm I own.  Just in case shit.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Started cleaning the guns when Kerry took Penn.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:30:37 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm fighting a strained tendon and hip flexor. So I tried to find a confortable position on the floor and watched the returns until 2am central.

When the count hung up at 269 I bagged it, hit the drug supply and crashed until 11am today.

Now I'm waiting for the 2:20 appoinntment with the doc. I should be here long enough to see the Skerry concession speach.

Frog Legs standing by...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Put my son to sleep...then went to sleep myself...woke up at 04:00 checked results...no decision at that point...took a shower, and went to work. On the way, I heard that WI went to Kerry...for three miles, all I could say was "FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLES!!!!!!"

I had just come out of the shitter when I checked the active topcs page to see "Kerry Concedes" and a link....I anxiously clicked the link hoping it wasn't a joke....I shouted WE DID IT!

That brings us to the present.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top