Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2001 8:59:01 AM EDT
Subject:  Survivor "Texas Style"

A major network is planning the show "Survivor 2" this winter.  In response, Texas is planning "Survivor, Texas Style".  The contestants will start in Dallas, travel through Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville.  They will proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland/Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they proceed to Abilene, and on to Ft.Worth and back to Dallas.   Each will be driving a pink Volvo, with a bumper sticker that reads:

"I'm gay, I voted for Al Gore, & I'm here to confiscate your guns".

The first one to make it back to Dallas wins.

Link Posted: 2/11/2001 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep. When I got back from christmas vacation in Texas I found that "Info" taped to my computer monitor at work.

[:D]

Link Posted: 2/11/2001 10:49:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I know him, he used to live in NJ.  When I knew him, he was called Vernon.  He was a little odd, even back then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top