Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 6:34:11 AM EDT
Dear Sir,

Now that you have maintained you postition as CIC, I would like to offer my services in the war on terror.

I am 50 years old and have bad knees but I have a very good rifle and am a pretty fair shot. If you can get me transportation to a rooftop somewhere in Iraq I have 4 weeks of vacation that I could spare. I would be happy to support our troops in any offensive you care to mount. I am sure there are many other  Americans like me who would be happy to lend our arms to the cause if it would mean we can get this conflict in Iraq over as soon as possible and bring our troops home.

Your obediant Servant,

A loyal American.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:36:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I am in college, I have a few weeks off over christmas break...  and I just reloaded a bunch of .300 win mag...  hmmmmmmmmm.....
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:43:15 AM EDT
[#2]
sign me up. i got like 2 or 3 weeks for christmas
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The government could probably sell vacations like that.  I would pay to shoot those Muslim pricks.  Just issue hunting permits!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Count me in on ARFCOM Squad.   I can contribute my M1A and AR15 with 1000 rounds of each for the cause.  I can take off a month.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:56:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I have some ammo, and a couple weeks off for xmas, count me in.
Just remember to rub bacon grease on the bullets after breakfast. . . . .
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:05:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have some ammo, and a couple weeks off for xmas, count me in.
Just remember to rub bacon grease on the bullets after breakfast. . . . .

Can I use hollowpoints?  I bet I could fit a lot of bacon grease in them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:12:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The government could probably sell vacations like that.  I would pay to shoot those Muslim pricks.  Just issue hunting permits!

I already have one on the back of my truck it says "Iraqi terrorist hunting permit"
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dear Sir,

Now that you have maintained you postition as CIC, I would like to offer my services in the war on terror.

I am 50 years old and have bad knees but I have a very good rifle and am a pretty fair shot. If you can get me transportation to a rooftop somewhere in Iraq I have 4 weeks of vacation that I could spare. I would be happy to support our troops in any offensive you care to mount. I am sure there are many other  Americans like me who would be happy to lend our arms to the cause if it would mean we can get this conflict in Iraq over as soon as possible and bring our troops home.

Your obediant Servant,

A loyal American.

Pick me...pick me...I have my own ammo too. oh please please please
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:27:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Hell, I'll take my SKS.  Ammo should be readily available over there.   :)  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:30:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I am willing to jump behind enemy lines into enemy football games!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:48:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Party in Iraq

BYOB,

Bring your own bullets...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top