Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 5:40:58 AM EDT
buckettgirl:

I watched CNN last night until I fell asleep, I turned it on this morning and they are saying Bush: 254, Kerry: 252; and Bush with the popular vote.
I don't understand how he could have got the popular vote. What is wrong with people????????
I couldn't help but cry at hearing that Bush is sure to win Ohio after all this is done with. I kept thinking of how will I finish school, how can we pay for gas in the car, how will we pay our bills, what about my grandparents who can't afford their prescriptions as is, what about my rights as a woman, what about a draft?
I couldn't help but cry as I envisioned my life, my simple life with my loving husband crumble in the future as a result of ignorant and greedy people.
At least Kerry wouldn't purposely cause us to be worse off than we are now, at least he wanted to promote hope and peace.
I pray to the God and Goddess for change to happen, and if it doesn't to save us from Bush. I pray not to be punished any more.
I don't know what I can do, I am only one - and it seems that it is probably too late to try anyway.

YOU'LL GET A FUCKING JOB AND WORK FOR A LIVING BITCH!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:43:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
buckettgirl:

I watched CNN last night until I fell asleep, I turned it on this morning and they are saying Bush: 254, Kerry: 252; and Bush with the popular vote.
I don't understand how he could have got the popular vote. What is wrong with people????????
I couldn't help but cry at hearing that Bush is sure to win Ohio after all this is done with. I kept thinking of how will I finish school, how can we pay for gas in the car, how will we pay our bills, what about my grandparents who can't afford their prescriptions as is, what about my rights as a woman, what about a draft?
I couldn't help but cry as I envisioned my life, my simple life with my loving husband crumble in the future as a result of ignorant and greedy people.
At least Kerry wouldn't purposely cause us to be worse off than we are now, at least he wanted to promote hope and peace.
I pray to the God and Goddess for change to happen, and if it doesn't to save us from Bush. I pray not to be punished any more.
I don't know what I can do, I am only one - and it seems that it is probably too late to try anyway.

YOU'LL GET A FUCKING JOB AND WORK FOR A LIVING BITCH!

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:45:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I pray to the God and Goddess for change to happen,

That's your problem right there.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:48:21 AM EDT
[#3]
She could move to France.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:49:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, she just needs to pick one god. It's less confusing that way.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:49:22 AM EDT
[#5]
buckettgirl?  I'm getting a bad mental picture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top