Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 5:40:16 AM EDT
We had better start today to get ready to do battle with the forces of EVIL.  Hillary will be emerging from the depths of the democratic underground for the battle of 2008.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:41:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, funny how she was nowhere to be found campaigning for Kerry, eh?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:42:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:42:48 AM EDT
[#3]
It's called "distance"

archer2
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#4]
So much for my morning wood at the mention of Hitlery.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:45:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Kinda like waiting for Godzilla to appear....get the big guns ready!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
"Paratus" , Be prepared. Kerry was scary but Hillary is pure EVIL. It will be interesting to watch and see who will become the new Senate minority leader for the Dummycraps as well.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:52:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I still don't believe she will even get the Dem Nomination.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:53:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Kinda like waiting for Godzilla to appear....get the big guns ready!

more like mothera.

i can see three tiny lesbians singing.

Hillery O Hillery
If we were to call for help
Over time
Over sea
Like a wave you'd come
Our guardian angel
Hillery O Hillery
Of forgotten kindness
And ruined spirits
We pray for the people's
Spirit as we sing
This song of love.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Well I saw one promising trend and one scary one last night.

A sweeping victory for the repubs.  This is great, not only did we maintain control of the senate, we gained 2/3 seats.

The bad news is that 9 in 10 of the voters under the age of 36 voted for kerry yesterday. I fall into the 10% category.  Next time however, I think their turnout will be greater and maybe enough to turn the tide.  We've got to work to expose the dems for what they are.  We also need to take a couple more states form the blues.

As far as the leader of the Clinton family running in 08, she may run, but I doubt she has much chance of winning.  There are still too many folks out there that just dont want a female pres yet......whether shes a good candidate or not.  I dont have a problem with a female pres, Its just hillary that I have a problem with.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:00:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes...you are EXACTLY correct.  The battle begins TODAY!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top