Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 5:05:45 AM EDT

If so are they gone yet?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:07:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Alec Baldwin is still packing from 2000, I guess.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:08:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Alec Baldwin is still packing from 2000, I guess.

must have alot of stuff.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:10:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I`ll be more than happy to help tham pack and leave!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard this morning on Fox News that George Soros said last week that he will put as much money into this election that is needed to defeat Bush.  He said that if Bush wins he will move into a monastary.  Bye bye.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:10:32 AM EDT
[#5]
i want a list of those who said that. i wish to see that they leave. i wonder if its synonomous with denouncing the united states.

-foxxz
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:11:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I THINK I heard Robin Quivers say that she was leaving.  I haven't listend to Howard recently as much as I used to, so I don't know if anyone else on the show said it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:16:46 AM EDT
[#7]
What about these jackasses, are they packing yet?

1. Sean Penn
2. Richard Gere
3. Tim Robbins and his stupid wife Susan Sarandon.

One way tickets to France for all them please...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#8]
You know, these Hollywood clowns, George Soros, Michael Moore, etc., make this victory all the sweeter ...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:20:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Some of you boys may think I'm a little nuts for saying this but here goes...

All these fucking so-called "celebrities" who try to run down our President and our country, and who presume to think that most of us give a shit about their opinions, can line up to be hanged for all I care. Hell, I'll buy the rope if Alec Baldwin goes first!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Didn't Julia Roberts also make that pledge, or did she limit herself to '[George Bush] is not my president'?

I confess, I sometimes wondered whose president Slick Willy was.

[Edited for punctuation that I should have learned by 4th Grade.]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top