Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 4:48:58 AM EDT
I am 99.9% sure Bush has won Ohio and along with it, 4 more years as our president. But the longer this shit drags on, the more it weighs on your mind. Even though it seems impossible, until it becomes official and Kerry concedes, you just start thinking about every possible thing that may play out. And knowing what a slimy low-life Kerry is, you just wonder if somehow that sorry SOB could find some way to weasel out enough votes to somehow give him Ohio.

Will we see Ohio decided today? I want that damn concession speech from sKerry!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:51:21 AM EDT
[#1]
No. Ohio will not be concluded today. Absentee ballots must be postmarked by 7:30 on election day, and have 10 days to reach the board of elections. This is why Sec State Blackwell stated that they wouldn't even start counting them for 11 days.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:55:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Geez. I wish these states would get all of this absentee shit squared away far enough ahead of time that they could be counted and factored in with the regular vote. This having to wait 10 days after the election shit is inexcusable.

BTW, I thought I just heard Ann Coulter say on Fox the provisional ballot numbers in Ohio was less than the margin Bush is leading by. Can anyone confirm if this indeed the case? If true, that means it's over now. But it seems the number in question differs based on who you ask.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:55:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Doesn't a man know when he is defeated?

You're mistaking a democrat for a MAN?  Hell yes, a MAN knows when he's tried and failed.

A democrat needs 2 dozen fucking judges to verify the fact.

We've already won, rest easy.

They're just too stupid to figure it out for themselves.  Gore started this shit.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:01:17 AM EDT
[#5]
It is true. The total provisional ballots in Ohio are right at the Bush margin lead number (140,000+/-) That is why the Bush Campaign stated last night at about 1:30 am that they believed they took Ohio after conversing with the Ohio Sec. of State.

Statistically it is impossible for Kerry to pick up the win because not all of the provisional ballots will be deemed eligible (shrink the pool off the top), and then Kerry isn't going to get 100% of those votes anyway.

Ohio goes to Bush.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top