Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 3:59:20 AM EDT
I say he does!  When does the all-out assault begin?  

No mercy this time...  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:01:27 AM EDT
[#1]
GWB does what he thinks is right...period.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:01:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:04:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:12:55 AM EDT
[#4]
In the interview with O'Reilly GW says its up to Allawi and the IPG. Allawi didn't think leveling the city would help his .gov. They may be waiting for enough Iraqi troops (that will fight) to take it, but it needs to be handled for sure...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:13:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:14:06 AM EDT
[#6]
... turn that shithole into an inexpensive airport parking lot
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:16:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
at 51% bush has no mandate...

I disagree. In the post 9/11 world, its CLEAR 20%  of the country is pure marxist and hates America.

Thus Bush has 51% of 80% (100-20)

CLEAR mandate.

Plus wider margins in the house and senate.

Far as the topic, Iraq DOES NOT belong to us. Any mandate must come from the provisional gov't (which likely will be the elected gov't ina few months)

For the US to  now act in Fallujah without IPG approval makes us "look like" occupiers, not liberators.

I suspect that approval is coming. Show  a little patience, people.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:26:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:28:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I disagree.

disagree all you want. a few hundred thousand votes cast differently and your ass would have woke up saluting john f. kerry as your commander in chief.

if 51% or even 60% is a "mandate" in your mind, i would suggest you seek out a dictionary.

your mathmatics are as illogical as your religious arguments.

do not deceive yourself. bush squeeked by the electoral college...just as he did in the last election.

Oooooohhhh,  somebody was up all night and is cranky now.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:28:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
at 51% bush has no mandate...but he sure as hell has MY approval!!

level it today as an election victory celebration!

It may not be a mandate but it should be an attention getter, W has won the pop. vote with more votes than any other president even with the dems registering every person they could round-up AND and this is big the Republicans did well in the Senate and the House races.  This sends the dems a message that they will have a very difficult time being elected if they stick with there current positions.  I look for many Dems to become more moderate especially on issues like gay marriage.  I kept telling all my dem friends how I could not believe they were voting for gay marriages by voting for kerry and this seem to bother them more than any other issue we discussed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:34:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Point by point -

Quoted:
I disagree.

disagree all you want. a few hundred thousand votes cast differently

Bush has alomost a 4 million pop vote lead. Largest since 1988. Mandate.

r ass would have woke up saluting john f. kerry as your commander in chief.

Not being the military, I don't have to salute ANYONE, specially putzoid sKerry.  But since sKerry was going to ceed control of our armed forces to the UN, he wouldn't be CiC of JACK.

if 51% or even 60% is a "mandate" in your mind, i would suggest you seek out a dictionary.

As stated before, far as I'm concerned, 20% of this country DOESN'T COUNT. They are marxist America haters, and should just GET OUT of the US.

do not deceive yourself. bush squeeked by the electoral college...just as he did in the last election.

You should check YOUR math. The electoral margin was wider. The poular margin was MUCH larger. The gap in teh house is widening. And so in teh Senate.

What we are seeing (Repub widening majorities across the board) is unprecedented.

Too bad, but the independent / libertartian / party poopers are just gonna have to deal with that, and re-shape the  Repub party from within.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:38:37 AM EDT
[#12]
NUKE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No mercy this time...  

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:44:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Fox was trying to broadcast from Fallujah last night but I am not sure if they pulled it off.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:54:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Remove kid gloves.  Kick ass.  Repeat as necessary.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:55:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I believe the Great President of the Past, Ronald Reagan, had a similar situation.   Because of the gutless, spineless, no balls wimpy panty laced Jimmy Carter, the hostages weren't released until Reagan took office.    It sure would be nice if once it is official on the vote, we flushed fallujah of its terrorists as the President gets on the television.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:00:17 AM EDT
[#17]
It would be a nice to let the terrorists know that GWB doesn't fuck around and that they have four more years of agony in their future.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:13:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Dear Insurgents and/or Terrorists,

Surrender or DIE!

Very  Truly Yours,
George W. Bush
President of the United States
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top