Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 3:35:17 AM EDT
yep, them states with all of the gun laws to protect the public.

the bans on the 50's and the FOID cards.  the citys with the higher crime rates.

What does this say?

Rant off,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:39:06 AM EDT
[#1]
And this is suprising?  come on, only those fucktards think Kerry is worth it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]
nah...even kerry supporters didn't really support kerry.  They were just voting for him because he ain't GWB.

At least now I'll have a definative map telling me where I DON'T want to live!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:06:23 AM EDT
[#3]

I hear that.  I will be looking at this map the next time I move.  What a great idea.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I am proud to say he didn't get any help from me.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:39:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, he did get Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:55:58 AM EDT
[#6]
F'd up gun laws are usually the sign of Democratic ratholes (Cities). Take a look at the fianl map for Illinois when it is posted. You will see Cook and Will county forever BLUE. Those areas make up the whole of the city and welfare areas = DEMOCRATS. If Illinois did not have Chicago it would be more like Indiana.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep, it is a one to one deal - gun laws, welfare, and crime all go hand in hand.

Badredfish
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I didn't check but I'll bet that everything west of Bucks county is Bush country just like in 2000.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't check but I'll bet that everything west of Bucks county is Bush country just like in 2000.

Pretty close. 350,000 vote lead in Philadelphia County is tough for the rest of us to overcome. We tried.

ETA: Vermont has the fewest, least restrictive gun laws in the nation. And Kerry won it in a cake walk.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree...the welfare recipients of the state are the democratic base in Illinois.  These asshats are the reason for all the gun laws which they don't follow anyway!  They are also responsible for the majority of crime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top